Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WWW.BIKERWORLDS.COM - BETTER THAN MYSPACE!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 04:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WWW.BIKERWORLDS.COM - BETTER THAN MYSPACE!!

ORIGINAL: Laino21

Gosh I should have known better than to offend you gung-ho manly men. I seem to have really hit a sore spot with some of you, and believe me I appologize with all that I am. IAM pretty gay for keeping in contact with friends on myspace. Thanks for enlightening me guys, I really needed a clue.
no problem buddy...soon u to will realize that most friends are just a pain in the ars and u really only wanna keep in touch with a couple of them and u will do so by using your phone and not postin up some mongaloid like ad on a web page sayin "hit me up" or "just droppin by to say what up". then u to will be a manly man like the rest of us instead of a premadonna that wears pink shirts wit the colors up

Old 12-22-2006, 05:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Screw MySpace, IM's, email and phone calls. Come visit me and we'll do Palomar or something else that's REAL.

Old 12-22-2006, 05:26 PM

look at his post count. he prolly just got a diff name 2dayjust to post this mygayspace for bikers thing cause he knew he was gonna get ripped on for bein a premadonna

Old 12-22-2006, 07:54 PM

I love Myspace. I have friends all over the country that I would not talk to half as frequently as I do if it werent for Myspace. My little sister is in Iraq right now, and our main lines of comunication are myspace comments.

As for this "Myspace for riders" theory, It would be great, assuming all of my freinds and the people I went to highschool were members as well.

Old 12-22-2006, 08:14 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: mannyrios
Wouldn't it be easy to just end your myspace account instead of your life? For the sake of your family... at least. That's just me... [sm=signs003.gif]
Yes, you are absolutely correct. It has some of my tunes on it, and I have been contacted by about a dozen people I thought I would never see again for the res of my life, so, even though I feel shame and humiliation, I continue to stay on there.[&:]

Old 12-22-2006, 08:59 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

Gosh I should have known better than to offend you gung-ho manly men. I seem to have really hit a sore spot with some of you, and believe me I appologize with all that I am. IAM pretty gay for keeping in contact with friends on myspace. Thanks for enlightening me guys, I really needed a clue.
no problem buddy...soon u to will realize that most friends are just a pain in the ars and u really only wanna keep in touch with a couple of them and u will do so by using your phone and not postin up some mongaloid like ad on a web page sayin "hit me up" or "just droppin by to say what up". then u to will be a manly man like the rest of us instead of a premadonna that wears pink shirts wit the colors up
I'd love for you to tell me more about what kind of person you think you know I am.Where do you get off thinkingI'm some kind of yuppy dude who wears pink shirtsandhas superficial conversations with fake friends? I am blown away at how some of youare more than willing to spend your time attempting to insult someoneon some forum. Get real. If you think something is dumb, get lost. I had no idea posting some random post on some forum would cause what it has.

Old 12-23-2006, 01:58 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

I'd love for you to tell me more about what kind of person you think you know I am.Where do you get off thinkingI'm some kind of yuppy dude who wears pink shirtsandhas superficial conversations with fake friends? I am blown away at how some of youare more than willing to spend your time attempting to insult someoneon some forum. Get real. If you think something is dumb, get lost. I had no idea posting some random post on some forum would cause what it has.
dont b so damn sensitive kid, im just bored at work an u were an easy target wit the gayspace post...thats all. and just for ****s and giggles i decided to call u a yuppy so dont get ur panties in a twist.

Old 12-26-2006, 06:22 PM

yeah and i called you a *** because you somehow managed to find this forum just in time to post up that about some other site. also i have a myspace and your post is the same exact thing that keeps getting spammed across myspace so yeah IMO if you searched for tons of bike forums to promote that site then please leave. if not then...umm welcome i guess.

also i use myspace for music mostly plus i have friends i would rather not tell my number or address so i just let them talk on that

Old 12-26-2006, 09:39 PM

I'm not into MySpace, but I know a lot of folks are. Like was said, that's the best way for some to keep in touch with folks spread all over the country/world. Someone must like it, there are tons of people using it.

Old 12-26-2006, 09:43 PM

I love myspace man, after leaving TX and moving out here it's a great way for me to rip on my friends and call em names. Good to keep in touch though, but I'm not gonna sign up for some new-fangled myspace wanna be.

myspace +1

Quick Reply: WWW.BIKERWORLDS.COM - BETTER THAN MYSPACE!!