Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WTS wow Account!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 06:15 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: WTS wow Account!

ORIGINAL: Shocktroop

Geez, sign me up for the geek-a-tron 400! Sorry, I don't know anyone on here so nothing personal, just funny is all. I work with a couple of dudes who worship/revolve around this "game" it's all I hear about, "hey joe, I leveled up my priest to the secret dungeon and have a magic potion for the hunter, so he can heal my warrior, but where do I get the key to the spell,....help me....." Geez......I F$#@ with them all the time. We'll be walking around somewhere and I'll find the most dorky, pimply, least likely to get laid or have a lifeSOB ever, and go up to him and ask him how many WOW characters he has, usually the answer is somewhere between 4-6. Go figure.
Yeah, well we can equally make fun of all of the jock wantabes that sit in front of the boob tube all weekend yelling at their home team's football coach because they think they know better than the coach and painting their faces with their team colors. People have different interests and hobbies. People look at motorcycle riders in the same vain or basically any hobby that is not considered the "norm."

Eh, besides, those pimply, dorky guys are probably used to it because ******** have picked on them their whole lives. The same people who are now working on loading docks, or painting stripes on the roads where the dorks are busy building the technology of the future: Designing cars, the next space explorations vehicles, the tallest skyscraper.

So crack open your beer, plant yourself in front of the idiot box and mock all you want.

Old 09-19-2007, 09:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The only thing more embarrasing to watch then a wow addict is someone trying to make fun of one. They always end up sounding retarded for some reason, and then i miss the whole point of what they were making fun of and start focusing on how they'r full of ****. And i dont even play video games!

Old 09-19-2007, 06:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

I have the bike which is why I'm trying to sell the damned account so I can buy mods! lol
How much did you spend on a WOW account to get money to buy mods????? Are these things like a few hundred bucks or what?
Back like a year ago I actually had it sold for $350 but me being the retard I am let some friends talk me into not giving it up and still playing. So I got a naughty mark on my ebay score and kept it. Now I'm just so sick of it and ebay has really cracked down and won't let you list things like that on there so I'm screwed. I'd take $250 for it but there are accounts you can buy online for up to $1500 I've seen. It's kinda rediculous.

Old 09-19-2007, 07:10 PM

A dude at work sells his characters on Ebay. He sells them all the time, says he has some way to get around the rules or whatnot. I think the last one he sold was for like 400 or so, but he had worked on it for a year. I'll ask him how he sells his accounts.

Old 09-26-2007, 12:02 PM

Thank you Tilly for posting that link.

I've had a WOW account thats been collecting dust for the last year and I just got $85 for it!

Old 09-26-2007, 07:58 PM

I've got a friend who plays this non-stop. He's in charge of guilds or whatever and it is just AMAZING how much time he spends on it a week -- easily 40 hours. A few years ago he sold some character for $1,000. I've watched him play and tried to understand the appeal...I don't get it. Oh well. [&:]

Old 09-27-2007, 11:58 AM

There is no appeal really. Its kind of like an addiction. No one thinks "man I really wish I could smoke some crack all day every day", but people that play wow just get kinda sucked into it. Motorcycles are my anti-wow.