Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Wtf is wrong with people?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 09:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wtf is wrong with people?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40180395...me_and_courts/

Dude in an accord tries to pass like seven motorcycles all at once, causes traffic in the oncoming lane to swerve and kill 4 of the motorcyclists. Driver in the accord doesn't stop, just keeps driving. Hasn't been caught yet.
--

On another note some retarded chick cut me off today and I almost ran right into her. I was merging into a lane, turned my head to see where she was, started to merge, chick SPEEDS UP to close the gap i am merging into. Then she ****ing beeps at me like I'm the one with the problem. This is the same chick who five minutes earlier pulled across from some liquor store on the other side of the road into my lane and stopped like a foot short of t-boning me.

How do you guys deal with morons and clueless idiots like this?

Sometimes I wonder if I should be riding a motorcycle on the street... People are ****ing retarded.

Old 11-14-2010, 10:29 AM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's a horrible story, man.

But yeah... people are stupid a-holes. Just the other day I had a girl fly past me in heavy 2 lane traffic. She almost had a head-on collision with oncoming traffic, and then cut back in front of me. All that BS and almost killing people to gain 1 spot in traffic. Lucky I gave her room.
I honked and flipped her off, but nothing more to do really.

Old 11-14-2010, 10:37 AM

After careful consideration I'm removing my rather innapropriate comment that was intended to keep the mood of this thread mildly light.

Last edited by jp_greenville13; 11-14-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:51 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

This is a very sad story. They are now reporting that the driver of the car that impacted the motorcyclists, was impaired w/ alcohol & has been arrested for that offense. Although, the chain of events started w/ the gold colored Honda passing the group of motorcyclists w/ the oncoming vehicle.

The area where this occurred is literally in the middle of nowhere. There's many long stretches to pass w/o danger. Totally senseless tragedy.

Old 11-14-2010, 12:10 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That is horrible. I dont understand how people do these things? Who tries to pass a dozen motorcycles when there is a car in the opposite lane.

And the other driver although he didnt start the accident he sure as hell is dumb for drinking and driving. I just dont get people.

Old 11-14-2010, 12:24 PM
Senior Member & 2010 ROTY
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I always ride like "just cause they are driving a car doesn't mean they should be"

Old 11-14-2010, 12:48 PM

I almost got tboned by a girl texting and she ran a red light.. It was within inches all I can say is that god was with me that day..

Old 11-14-2010, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Ren19
How do you guys deal with morons and clueless idiots like this?

Sometimes I wonder if I should be riding a motorcycle on the street... People are ****ing retarded.
It becomes easy to profile the cars around you and realize who is likely to do something stupid. 9 times out of 10 - they ARE the offenders.

Some blatant indicators:

Any aftermarket Wheels
Any aftermarket exhaust
ANY PepBoys accessories on the outside of the car
A "Lost" sticker in the back window
A "Roxy" sticker anywhere on the car
A set of those "family stickers in the back of an SUV (the kind with the mom, dad, kids, dog, etc...)"
Any of those stickers in the back window that say the kids name and rec sports number eg - "Devon 16"

The last two are derived from the fact that the stupid *** soccer mom is probably jack-jawing on the phone with no regard to what is going on around them.

Old 11-14-2010, 04:32 PM

if someone kills me on my bike like that...please avenge my fellow forumers. make em pay

Old 11-14-2010, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by CBRfenatic93
That is horrible. I dont understand how people do these things? Who tries to pass a dozen motorcycles when there is a car in the opposite lane.

And the other driver although he didnt start the accident he sure as hell is dumb for drinking and driving. I just dont get people.
I think he might not have been drinking and driving, they found him with alcohol on his breath 5 hours after the accident. Hopefully he just needed a couple stiff drinks to deal with what happened.

It said he was just charged with a misdemeanor and let go, so he probably wasn't DUI.

Quick Reply: Wtf is wrong with people?