Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

wtf!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 05:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: wtf!

why not just knock on the front door and settle it like men? if you think about it all your doing is setting your girl friend up to get her *** whooped after work. if he remembers where he ditched his mess then it ends up in his front yard with no confrontation then all he will do is go back and to the same spot and do something nasty to the truck or the person thats driving it.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:34 PM

ORIGINAL: soccer13pro2007

or pour a lot of salt in it too,
salting never worked from where I'm from.

I think just the fact that you know he'll have to pick all that crap up is enough for me to go through with it. Find some dog crap too and throw it in there. In fact, why dont you just crap in the bag yourself.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:36 PM

Lol, here's another idea.. when you get there check to see if his car is locked in his driveway.. if it isn't just dump the trash in his car and leave the note on the windshield.. lol

Old 11-18-2008, 05:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Knock on his door and give it to him in person, upside down.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:43 PM

im still with knocking on the door. anything else is handling it like a girl imho. get an explanation or apology, if not its better to give than receive so punch him right in the bridge of his nose

Old 11-18-2008, 07:05 PM

if you call the cops they'll get a 200buck fine. At my store we locked up our dumpster because people kept dumping their trash in it, 99% of the dumping stopped after that, the 1%I usually catch the people and tell them not to dump it there and they never come back. I had this one old guy come and dump his trash while I was taking the stores trash out, when I confronted him he flipped out and said he would dump his trash where ever he felt like. A couple weeks later he dumped his trash again and I figured he was just "getting me back" so I let it go. Well I heard nothing of him for about a month and a half till I went out there, and he must have kept his trash out in the sun for the whole time (summer, 95+degrees) I was pissed, I went into his trash called the cops. One cop came to be and comfirmed it and another went to the guys house, the guy flipped on the cop and told them the same thing he told me, almost got arrested cause he was getting in their face. The cops got his trash went to his house dropped it on his lawn, told him to dispose it properly and gave him a $200 illegal dumping fine

Old 11-18-2008, 08:47 PM
RCR

Jay Maybe he thought your truck was the localtrashtruck.

throw his trash away and save yours for about two weeks (minus address info) with a note saying "10 fold bitch!!"

Old 11-18-2008, 08:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

stick it to the man!

Old 11-18-2008, 10:25 PM

ORIGINAL: thisismyacct

^ Fine then cut some donuts in his front yard, if he's got one, or just return it to him w/out the bag.

Imho the best way to solve your problem is to just keep your bed empty and drive around with the tailgate down :P I know it's not nice to do it to empty the bed.. but what are street sweepers for?
That could get the OP a fine. IMO, I would have several plans dependant on the circumstance once I got there. If you get there and there is a car open and on the property, i would dump it in the car. If it's an apartment or somewhere you aren't positive of the car, I would dump it, out of the bag, on to the door step, ring the bell and walk off.

Make sure you get picks though, that would be awesome!

Old 11-18-2008, 10:39 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: rider0033

why not just knock on the front door and settle it like men? if you think about it all your doing is setting your girl friend up to get her *** whooped after work. if he remembers where he ditched his mess then it ends up in his front yard with no confrontation then all he will do is go back and to the same spot and do something nasty to the truck or the person thats driving it.
no one who knows me at all need ask whether I think this is the right tactic or not wouldn't be the first time a gutless wonder had been provoked into an action of his own making. Damn right confronting on the doorstep