Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Is it wrong to find this funny?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is it wrong to find this funny?

LOL no crap. I remember one time Bornluckee13, his wife, Fred and his wife, Joe and the wife and I are out riding and we all have to stop to top off our tanks before we hit the curves and we pull in and start circling the pumps to fit everyone in and we see a few open spots so some of the guys start filling up and theres this one pump thats not open, there not pumping any gas and the chick is CLEANING THE ENTIRE CAR WITH A F@*#ING SQUEEGEE so im sitting there idling waiting and its been 2 or 3 min so i kinda "blip" the throttle to get there attn and to let them know to "move" so the guy starts looking around nervously while the chick is cleaning the TIRES with the freaking squeegee, about this time the guy starts taking head count and walks over to the chikc, puts his had on her arm and motions for her to get in the car, she keeps cleaning so i flip up my visor kill the 900 and start to get off while giving this guy the most im freakin pissed stare i can manage. about the time i step off the bike the guy practically grabs the squeegee from her and shoves her in the car and drives away quickly. we all got a good laugh about that.....sorry for the long post but just reminicing.

Old 06-28-2007, 11:33 PM
Retired Moderator

^^^Way to go, officer...

Old 06-29-2007, 12:12 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

haha, can you say target fixation?
In its most true form.... but dear god that made my night

Old 06-29-2007, 12:31 AM

A guy wrecking into the ditch. Oh yeah, that's hilarious. Are you kidding me?! What if that was your best friend?!

D-bags driving their minivan 20 mph in Deals Gap should get their asses beaten. This goes for anyone on any road for that matter --- 25 mph in a 40 is not acceptable --- speed up or PULL THE F**K OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Slow, stubborn, ignorant drivers who don't pull over **** me off. F**k them.

There are times I like to sightsee too, but when I see I'm causing traffic to back up, I simply pull over and let everyone by. Gee, what a novel concept!
And yes, this is a [sm=repost.gif] a couple times over.

Old 06-29-2007, 04:04 AM

A guy wrecking into the ditch. Oh yeah, that's hilarious. Are you kidding me?! What if that was your best friend?!

D-bags driving their minivan 20 mph in Deals Gap should get their asses beaten. This goes for anyone on any road for that matter --- 25 mph in a 40 is not acceptable --- speed up or PULL THE F**K OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

There are times I like to sightsee too, but when I see I'm causing traffic to back up, I simply pull over and let everyone by. Gee, what a novel concept!
Hey man take it easy that's why I posted it with the title I did because I found myself laughing at a video I knewI shouldn't have been. Granted they shouldn't have been driving as slow as they were but that's no excuse for that idiot douchebag to pass them where he did and lock up the back brake in the middle of a turn---it was HIS fault he slid into the ditch not the motorists he passed. As far as the repost I apologize I had no idea it had been posted before but I thought it was something worth sharing with the community.

Old 06-29-2007, 12:36 PM

Looks like a motor home not a mini van. Pull over where? How fast do expect them to go in a motor home? That was one dumb biker.

Old 06-29-2007, 01:57 PM

I agree, people sight seeing shouldn't back up traffic but in no way was that their fault. The guy didn't know his limits on the bike or his surroundings so he has no one to blame but himself. He didn't even make an attempt to avoid the ditch he just locked it up and starred at the ground.

Old 06-29-2007, 04:28 PM

Yes it is wrong and you're going to hell for it... J/K

anyways yes the guy was a douchebag for trying to fly by the motorhome on a turn like that, riding way over his head... and the guys on the motorhome were asshats too... they could at least have rolled down a window and asked if the guy was ok, anything they could do to help, or if they needed them to call for an ambulance etc... it waold have at least shown some sort of regard for their fellow motorist.

Old 06-29-2007, 05:06 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: jutsin

so you are saying that somone driving at safe speeds in a cage is just as bad as someone hitting the twisties on the dragon as break neck speeds?? come on its the bikers fault cut and dry. the dragon is not open to just motorcycles... you are one of those guys who does wheelies down a main road and yell at the cars that dont see you because your headlight is facing the sky huh? and so its a repost I still find it funny as hell. that jack *** on the harley did it to himslef

Old 06-29-2007, 05:16 PM

^^^ Agreed...
Also read the signs on the dragon.

The SPEED LIMIT might be 40 MPH,
However most curves are reccomended (you might have missed the yellow signs just beforemost turns because you were too buisy dragging a puck) at 15 MPH
The only place where there is a MINIMUM SPEED is in the interstate (40 MPH coincidentally) and therefore the only place where going unusually slow is unacceptable.

Just because the road is famous and fun does not make it your personal playground/racetrack

Quick Reply: Is it wrong to find this funny?