Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WOW!! Did I ever get lucky last night!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 09:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WOW!! Did I ever get lucky last night!

So every Wednesday night a group of us go riding. Tuesday night I stayed up really late to put my bike back together for the ride, so I was kinda pumped. My daughter has piano lessons on Wed night and my wife always takes her, my daughter always wants me to take her. So I'm at work thinking screw the ride I'm going to take her to her lesson on the bike and go for a coffee after. So we go hang out for the night (she loves riding with me! it' awesome). Of course I ride completely sane with her. Anyways this is what happened to the group I ride with.

http://www.theobserver.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2790408

I know there were more than five, a couple got away. I would not stop. Chases are a big no no for cops here. sucks for them though. Ps I don't think it's unusual for people to drive that fast?

Old 10-07-2010, 09:43 PM

Its kinda unusual, i dont drive that fast especially on the roads. Acually i dont know how fast they are going because the artical stated the speed in KM, and im to damn lazy to convert it. Anyways your lucky you didnt go. I bet if they all ran the cops wouldnt have chased. But losing their DL for a week aint bad. It just sucks that they probably had to pay a fine.

-Edit- I searched it they were going about 113 mph, thats not to fast i do that once a week when im late for class.

Old 10-07-2010, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Gotpepsi
Its kinda unusual, i dont drive that fast especially on the roads. Acually i dont know how fast they are going because the artical stated the speed in KM, and im to damn lazy to convert it. Anyways your lucky you didnt go. I bet if they all ran the cops wouldnt have chased. But losing their DL for a week aint bad. It just sucks that they probably had to pay a fine.

-Edit- I searched it they were going about 113 mph, thats not to fast i do that once a week when im late for class.
Well it will probably end up costing them about 5 grand when it's all said and done. Good luck ever getting insurance here in Ontario. If you are caught going 50km(31mi) over the limit here in good old Ontario, Canada you are considered a street racer! Everyone on this site, including me probably does it daily. Too bad for them,....they will ultimately end up out of riding on the street.