Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Would you like to see a "Best of" sticky?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 09:20 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Would you like to see a "Best of" sticky?

There are a lot of good topics in this and other parts of the forum. Some amusing and some informative. I'm really against the idea of stickying everything to the top...whereas this would provide ONE sticky to cover a lot of our favorites. I figure the mods can be the only ones that can add to this to avoid junking up the works. After all, if it works for Craigslist...

if you feel that some of the originals should not be included, then let me know....

These can come from ANY part of CBR Forums...

General [ol][*]Word Association Added by <mod name>[*]Some of the most hilarious chat quotes...EVER! Added by <mod name>[*]De-Motivational Posters! 56K beware! (NSFW) Added by <mod name>[*]Anyone else miss the 80's... Added by <mod name>[*]The Stress Free Thread ... Added by <mod name>[*]Faces to names...(Part 1) Added by <mod name>[*]Faces to names...(Part 2) Added by <mod name>[*]Night Vision Riding Added by fishfryer527[*]how to go 200 mph and + Added by RCR[*]My 1000rr is getting boring Added by Blue Fox[*]What Kind of work do you guys do? Added by <mod name>
[/ol]Camaraderie [ol][*]CBRForum Buddy System Thread Added by <mod name>[*]the Time Has come... Added by <mod name> [/ol]Great Bike Mods! [ol][*]Foxy 2.2.5 Mod Added by <mod name> - Great headlight Mod![*]How to lowering a bike Added by <mod name> - [/ol]

Old 04-05-2008, 09:28 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Would you like to see a "Best of" sticky?

Night Vision Thread!!!!

Old 04-05-2008, 11:35 AM
RCR

"Best of" Would require a whole new section. I have read a few fabricated stories on here "Joey954 200mph thread" gets my vote.

Old 04-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i know it sounds like a good idea but its just really not practical. if its good enough information it will get stickied in the appropriate section .

Old 04-05-2008, 11:42 AM
RCR

Havoc, I think you needed to click the one at the bottom. j/k

Old 04-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Retired Moderator

I don't think any of you guys were around when this came about, but there was a thread with a member selling a 3 week old 600RR because he felt that after 3 weeks, he was ready for the 1000RR to take on the super fast blind corners of his surroundings.

If I could ever find that thread, it would be at the top of this "best of" section.

"I'm going to rent out superman for gut-wrenching piggy back rides........." <---- One of the quotes from that incredible thread.

Old 04-05-2008, 03:00 PM

i find it funny that the 2 people who voted for "im a mod and dont want the extra work" aren't even mods

Old 04-05-2008, 08:12 PM

Yeah, I'm trying to prevent having a bunch of old threads from becoming stickies.

[hr]In response to Havocs request below...
the list that I had created here has summarily been moved to the original post for this thread.
[hr]
SO....

If you have threads that you would like to see above, please reply to this with either a link to the thread or enough information that will allow me to find the thread, and maybe a reason why you feel it should be included. Then I'll add it to the the list.

I have already added the requests I've already seen.

ALSO, if you feel that some of the originals should not be included, then let me know....

These can come from ANY part of CBR Forums...

Old 04-05-2008, 08:17 PM

tell ya what woo you go through and make that thread with all the different links you and other members feel deserve to be there. continue to edit it , and edit some more and once you feel its ready pm a mod/admin and when we get the chance we'll look it over and if it desrves to be stickied it will be

Old 04-05-2008, 09:01 PM

Ok, who is the person that hates me...not that I"m surprised.

EDIT: Ok now 2 people...guess that means 5 people don't like the idea.

Quick Reply: Would you like to see a "Best of" sticky?