Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

wosrt movie all yr... well, ever

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 03:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wosrt movie all yr... well, ever

save your 10 bucks do not see the movie "the mist"....

Old 11-28-2007, 05:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: worst movie all yr... well, ever

I actually enjoyed the movie. I just hated listening to the people behind me yap the whole time. I really didn't expect much of the movie. I thought it was a remake of the fog, so my expectations were pretty low. I didn't know it was another Frank Darabont adaption of another Stephen King novella until the end. I liked the interaction of the people and the break down of societies rules. This has been theorized a lot. That if we suddenly lost the ability to have power, we as a society would break down into more primal states. There are enough sheep in this world that I can certainly see the Lord of the Flies syndrome to take over. It may very be the "worst" movie of the year.

Old 11-28-2007, 07:30 AM

Haven't seen it yet...I'll plan not to. Another one to be added to the list should be "Bug", it's a very retarded movie that only reminds me of being around tweaked out crackheads...the only movie I actually booed at in the theater LOL

Old 11-28-2007, 07:36 AM

Well I enjoyed the movie pretty good. It was something different you know. However the ending REALLY pissed me off for the main character. [:@]

Plus some dude almost beat the **** out of a guy for being drunk. He stood up to the guy and then the guy left. So I started a slow clap for the guy hahaha.

Old 11-28-2007, 07:50 AM

It was an ok Movie. I like the main actor Tom Jane-he was kick *** in The Punisher. Over all the movies was not that good, but I like movies with alot of blood so that part was cool to me. It was not worth the $8.25 I spent to see it.

I can not stand Stepen King's work so for one of his stories it was not to bad.

Old 11-28-2007, 10:24 AM

DUDE YOUR NUTS " BUG WAS OUT THERE(GOOD) WHEN HORROR MOVIES HAVE LOST THIER LUSTER (SOME IDIOT WALKIN AROUND WITHA KNIFE STABBIN PEOPLE EVEN THOUGH HE'S DEAD HIMSELF WHAT THE F%$& NOW THAT'S RETARDED IT'S GOOD TO SEE A MOVIE THAT TAKES IT TO A NEW LEVEL!!!!

Old 11-28-2007, 10:31 AM

need spoilers. was it retarded like signs? because i did like signs.

Old 11-28-2007, 10:44 AM

GO SEE NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN!!!! AWESOME FLICK!

Old 11-28-2007, 11:02 AM

ORIGINAL: alpha omega

DUDE YOUR NUTS " BUG WAS OUT THERE(GOOD) WHEN HORROR MOVIES HAVE LOST THIER LUSTER (SOME IDIOT WALKIN AROUND WITHA KNIFE STABBIN PEOPLE EVEN THOUGH HE'S DEAD HIMSELF WHAT THE F%$& NOW THAT'S RETARDED IT'S GOOD TO SEE A MOVIE THAT TAKES IT TO A NEW LEVEL!!!!
Are you crazy! HAHA! Bug was just terrible. Bad acting and an even worse plot. It was supposed to be a psychological thriller. It was not. A nut case and a weak minded crackhead! But thats just my opinion.

Old 11-28-2007, 11:36 AM

ORIGINAL: Northernfirepower

Haven't seen it yet...I'll plan not to. Another one to be added to the list should be "Bug", it's a very retarded movie that only reminds me of being around tweaked out crackheads...the only movie I actually booed at in the theater LOL
I saw the thread title, and I could of swore he was going to say "Bug". It was the WORST movie I have ever paid to see.

Quick Reply: wosrt movie all yr... well, ever