Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

worst day, week, past couple months ever

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 01:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default worst day, week, past couple months ever

just wanted to post this somewhere where i am somewhat annonymous...i usually put up a front for everyone but im not feeling too great inside...i keep everything bottled up inside so i thought i would atleast let SOMETHING out here...i dont expect anyone to ask me exactly whats wrong, nor do i care to talk about it...i justthought it might be healthy to write something about it...sorry if i seems like im dying for attention or something (im sure itwill probablycome off that way), but that justisnt the case, i just wanted to vent a little...

Old 02-15-2007, 02:05 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: worst day, week, past couple months ever

hope things are ok , its best to vent and atleast we dont judge you here (unless you like nascar or power rangers lol)

Old 02-15-2007, 02:09 AM

haha not a fan of either, but that made me bust out laughing, thanks

Old 02-15-2007, 02:42 AM

My favourite saying used to "Lifes a bitch & then you turn 50", but that happened and it still is.
Everyone has to left off steam, or make a therapist wealthy. I've found that a get together with my neighbour once (maybe twice) a week, eating a really spicey Thai & knocking over a couple six packs, (we bitch about everything, come up with some sort of plan or other, which never comes off), but just having a sympathetic ear is enough to get us to the next week Venting is healthy.

Old 02-15-2007, 04:51 AM

So what's the problem?

Old 02-15-2007, 10:37 AM

ORIGINAL: havoc_on_2_wheels

hope things are ok , its best to vent and atleast we dont judge you here (unless you like nascar or power rangers lol)
funny but not funny at the same time.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:03 AM

He said he would rather not talk about it, maybe he will open up about it later, then maybe we can throw out some suggestions
ORIGINAL: FFCBRf4i

So what's the problem?

Old 02-15-2007, 10:25 PM

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

^^ Yes it is! ^^

Old 02-15-2007, 11:12 PM
VP

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

I laughed straight up at that **** we knew who he was talking about...

Let me tell you something catamayo85 life sucks sometimes but you have to remember that in life we have bad times so we can have good times. It's never gonna be perfect, cuz if it was... it wouldn't be perfect at all would it? Perfect only exists when there is a "not perfect" to compare it to you know what I'm saying? Life always gets better, and sometimes you have to find out who it is your supposed to be inside before you find out what your supposed to do with yourself. I've had some really rough times in my life, and a lot of the time I wanted to give up, but I found strength to keep pushing and find out who I was supposed to be. I'm a much stronger more confident person now that I have put literally YEARS into finding out who I am supposed to be. You have to find your inner peace. I swear to you with everything I have learned in the past 5 years of my life that you will become who you are supposed to be, and when that happens life becomes very easy. Don't compare yourself to other people because they aren't you.. You need to come to the realization that everything has some sort of reason, whether it be good or bad, and that exists soley for the purpose of balance. Look man if you ever wanna talk just let us know we're here to help you.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:35 PM
Retired Moderator

Poor Jimbo...just 'cause he loves gay stuff, doesn't mean he isn't a good kid, just misunderstood (it did take me one second to know who the reference was about).

Catman, if it helps, I have been depressed for the last six months for no reason, either. I have a great wife, job, family, and all the important, meaningful things.Heck, I evenget paid pretty well at my job, so I am not stressed about making back rent, for example. I guess I just had to let my support system keep me upright, for awhile. Maybe this forum has been part of my support system, now that I hink about it. The last week for me has been like a heroine junkies dream (if that analogy works). Hold on, brother, because it is NEVER as bad as it seems. Ithink we all find ourselves looking back at our lives and saying, " You know, I did make it through that time...it's a miracle, but here I am." Be good...chin up.

Quick Reply: worst day, week, past couple months ever