Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Worst bands ever?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Worst bands ever?

i feel like we've bonded lol

Old 09-12-2007, 07:38 PM

he sounds like he god kicked in the throat by the donkey at the show he was watching

Old 09-12-2007, 07:44 PM

I really like U2, the Beatles, AC/DC ............ HAhaha just kidding...... I dont like U2 at all. Rather annoying. He seems like he thinks he God. Just like the joke.

Bono get the mic and says, "Everytime I clap a clap, a child in Africa dies"
A voice from the crowd yells out, "Well then stop f***in clapping!!!"

Old 09-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Munson

There are a lot of obscure bands that totally deserve their obscurity. And some bands may be briefly popular, but then five or ten years later they become objects of ridicule. However, of bands that have been around for a while, my list of the ones who have the lowest ratio of quality to fame is:

Pink Floyd
Rush
Journey/Foreigner/Styx/Kansas/Boston (all really the same band)
Supercramp
Grateful Dead
Van Halen

I'm sure I can think of some others who immediately cause me to change the radio station (Immediately, because they're played so damn often that I can recognize them right away).

Zoiks!!! I wonder what you think is good. I am not going to **** on you, but have you ever listened to music before? For those that hate the Beatles (they changed music) and the Dead, I would love to have you come over to my house so we could debate for real. I know I could change your mind. Music has been part of my soul since I started palying guitar at nine years old...that has been twenty-five years now. I guess we all have our opinions, and they make the world go 'round.

Old 09-12-2007, 10:20 PM

This thread is breaking my heart. [&o]

No love for G n' R, AC/DC, Van Halen, Beatles, Doors, Rolling Stones, Scorpions, Metallica, Nirvana? This is a joke, right?! I'm being set up?

Old 09-12-2007, 10:41 PM

Millie Vanillie. Were they even a "band"?

Old 09-12-2007, 11:20 PM

ORIGINAL: 1997CBR900RRGuy

can't list any bands off the top of my head, but the worst rapper or at least one of the worst in my mind is lil wayne. if you wanna look for good rap music you gotta go underground. jedi mind tricks, aesop rock, saigon, uncle murda, big l, immortal technique, brotha lynch hung. those are just a few i listen to.

I like your taste, but you left out Atmosphere, Hieroglyphics, Swollen Members, Dilated Peoples, old school Black Eyed Peas (not their new ****), and a whole grip more.

Old 09-12-2007, 11:52 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you're taking it personally voodoo whereas it could be a compliment .. you can't judge without knowing the pretext .. for example: if someone's favorite singer/song writer is Roger Whittaker and they say the worst band is Led Zeppelin then that might be a compliment to Led [8D] everyone has different tastes

Old 09-13-2007, 12:02 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

ORIGINAL: Munson

There are a lot of obscure bands that totally deserve their obscurity. And some bands may be briefly popular, but then five or ten years later they become objects of ridicule. However, of bands that have been around for a while, my list of the ones who have the lowest ratio of quality to fame is:

Pink Floyd
Rush
Journey/Foreigner/Styx/Kansas/Boston (all really the same band)
Supercramp
Grateful Dead
Van Halen

I'm sure I can think of some others who immediately cause me to change the radio station (Immediately, because they're played so damn often that I can recognize them right away).

Zoiks!!! I wonder what you think is good. I am not going to **** on you, but have you ever listened to music before? For those that hate the Beatles (they changed music) and the Dead, I would love to have you come over to my house so we could debate for real. I know I could change your mind. Music has been part of my soul since I started palying guitar at nine years old...that has been twenty-five years now. I guess we all have our opinions, and they make the world go 'round.
How did the Beatles change music?? By being a mark by which to measure all other bands that suck. In my other earlier posts, I forgot to say Van Halen and Van Hagaar. Both VERY annoying bands. Eddie Van Halen can blow me. Pretty much all 80's music can blow me too.
Voodoo, I know you are very passionate about music, but so am I. You could never in a million years change my mind about the Beatles. I'd rather listen to Foghat.

Old 09-13-2007, 12:14 AM

I'm more of a song liker than just artist. I hear a good tune and I like it. Doesnt matter who sings it. Artist have good songs and they have bad ones. I just listen to everything and just tune out the crap.

Kayne west does annoy me and if I hear "everyone wants to be a rockstar" one more time, there's gonna be a lot of bodies on the floor. GEZZZ WHAT A ****TY SONG!!!!!!!! Also that female country song "I carved my name into is leather seats, bla bla I'm a physco bitch" song. And Fergy's new song too.

And I love 80's music. [:'(][:'(]

Quick Reply: Worst bands ever?