Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Worst bands ever?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 04:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Worst bands ever?

ORIGINAL: Kikepiz

"Catamayo85" http://www.newgnr.com/newgnr.htmlcheck it out!!
im still reserving my judgement on the new GNR...since they've only delayed chinese democracy about 800 times...i do love their new song though "there was a time"...

Old 09-12-2007, 04:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well you could take a little from the New GNR and a little from Velvet revolver... and there you have it!! lol.

Old 09-12-2007, 04:59 PM

I LOVE VELVET REVOLVER...slither has to be one of the baddest *** songs ever

Old 09-12-2007, 05:03 PM

On that i agree... but now im going to cry too... there is somebody that thoes not like Nickelback!!!. [&o]

Old 09-12-2007, 05:16 PM

i can not stand nirvana. worse band ever!!!! right up there with GNR. axel rose sounds like a ***** getting beat because she wasnt any good when he sings.

Old 09-12-2007, 05:28 PM

ORIGINAL: longhorns0942

i can not stand nirvana. worse band ever!!!! right up there with GNR. axel rose sounds like a ***** getting beat because she wasnt any good when he sings.
Ive lived near Seattle nearly my whole life. And as everybody knows Seattle is known for the "Grunge scene". And you know what... I hate Nirvana! And all the other worthless grunge bands! B!tches.

Old 09-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Retired Moderator

i think double points should be given for worst band + worst name combined e.g. Kajagoogoo & Chumbawamba [8D]

yeah, 80's music had a lot of suck to it

Old 09-12-2007, 06:18 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF

Ive lived near Seattle nearly my whole life. And as everybody knows Seattle is known for the "Grunge scene". And you know what... I hate Nirvana! And all the other worthless grunge bands! B!tches.
thank you!!!! i have friends who want to choke me when they ride in my truck because as soon as gnr or nirvana comes on the radio, i change it. now that i think of it, i do this with ACDC. another pointless band that they should take off the radio lol

Old 09-12-2007, 07:12 PM

can't list any bands off the top of my head, but the worst rapper or at least one of the worst in my mind is lil wayne. if you wanna look for good rap music you gotta go underground. jedi mind tricks, aesop rock, saigon, uncle murda, big l, immortal technique, brotha lynch hung. those are just a few i listen to.

Old 09-12-2007, 07:16 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF

thank you!!!! i have friends who want to choke me when they ride in my truck because as soon as gnr or nirvana comes on the radio, i change it. now that i think of it, i do this with ACDC. another pointless band that they should take off the radio lol

GOD I CANT STAND HIS VOICE!!!!!!!!! Clear you ****in throat!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Worst bands ever?