Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The Worlds Oldest Weed Stash..

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 07:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Worlds Oldest Weed Stash..

I won't lie....i'd hit it...would be kind of shocked if it was really strong, probably keep you high from sun up to sun down

Old 11-29-2008, 07:46 PM

On a second note...lol...who in here smokes

Old 11-29-2008, 08:11 PM

anybody herd the news from Massachusetts,, under and ounce of weed is legal now, no criminal charges will be brought on you ! ha ha

Old 11-29-2008, 08:35 PM

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane
Id hit it.. Ever heard of the curing process... lol *Things better with time...* Its probably wake up on an alien ship, naked, with complete understanding of the universe kind of pot.
That sounds about right, and I'd smoke some of that ish myself. that stash is actually older than jesus evidently. LMAO.

Old 11-29-2008, 08:41 PM

Not even a ticket?

Old 11-30-2008, 02:02 AM

lol.. I smoked for 12years.. but quit.. have better things to do. Cant sit around forgetting everything and being too lazy to even attempt to do anything productive in a day... a month for that matter. Been clean & sober (dont even really drink booze, ya im a square these days... ) for about 6months strong & loving it. But I see nothing wrong with pot... if thats your cup of tea I dont judge one bit.

Smoked it, Grew it, sold it, constructed every type of smoking device ever thought of, I feel I accomplished everything pot has to offer.. it was time to move on. Being a square aint so bad...

Old 11-30-2008, 01:57 PM

Def. nothing wrong with being square...hell you can't be "square" if you don't give a darn what others think(which is a good way to be)

Old 12-01-2008, 07:44 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane

lol.. I smoked for 12years.. but quit.. have better things to do. Cant sit around forgetting everything and being too lazy to even attempt to do anything productive in a day... a month for that matter. Been clean & sober (dont even really drink booze, ya im a square these days... ) for about 6months strong & loving it. But I see nothing wrong with pot... if thats your cup of tea I dont judge one bit.

Smoked it, Grew it, sold it, constructed every type of smoking device ever thought of, I feel I accomplished everything pot has to offer.. it was time to move on. Being a square aint so bad...
Yer ..you are dead right in that mate .... nothing wrong with bein straight I recon..
Well done ....
I seem to remember a time when I decided to go straight , somewhere back iun the mist of time ... but that memory loss hounds me with that one as well mate

I still do have a few cans during the week ...but not too many as to cause me much grief , if yu know what I mean Ebinz

man been working like crazy..I hate graveyard!! 6pm-6am is driving me nuts.. just 3more days! yee haw... Never getting my forum time in. But anywho.. I feel ya Classic... my memory likes to play tricks on me. and I dont mind a few drinks.. usually get a nice fat beer severed with a really big steak.. the perfect mix..

Quick Reply: The Worlds Oldest Weed Stash..