Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Wisdom teeth......

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 07:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wisdom teeth......

ORIGINAL: urandaman

dry sockets suck!! it will make the pain a bit more awkward.. but when you go back to have em cleaned and filled, they put an antibiotic coverd gauze strip in there that tastes like absolute ****!

the pain killers were fun tho... not that i needed themm haha just fun ahha
+1-when i was 24 i had my wisdom teeth pulled-they were impacted badly-i needed a oral
surgeon for this-i developed the dry socket condition-it does suck!!
butthe pain killers were fun!!! and after it was all said & done so was the
nurse!!Name:  boobies.gif
Views: 12
Size:  331 Bytes

Old 07-26-2007, 07:32 PM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

I got a good one... the lady was telling me to count down from 10 ... so I was like 10 ... 9... and I passed out... and as soon as I woke up I said "8...7..." and everybody was laughing telling me they had never heard someone so devoted before.... lol
once more +1,they gave me nox,then jabbed the vane-told me to count backwards,the doctor
walks in and says "good morning" and i am like "good night" lol-then i wake-up
and-Name:  badteeth.gif
Views: 5
Size:  155 Bytes

Old 07-26-2007, 07:40 PM

General Anesthesia....ahhhhhh! Paid an extra $100 to be put down before I got 'em yanked --best money I ever spent. If I were to ever develop a drug habit I think I found mine.

Old 07-26-2007, 07:45 PM

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

General Anesthesia....ahhhhhh! Paid an extra $100 to be put down before I got 'em yanked --best money I ever spent. If I were to ever develop a drug habit I think I found mine.
Name:  eek7.gif
Size:  1.6 KB i was never one for the "chipmunk look" let alone the cause

Name:  badteeth.gif
Size:  155 Bytes

Old 07-26-2007, 08:55 PM

**** army dentists cut 4 outta my mouth....dude i balled ...they had to drill out tons of bone and cut deep and then i was stoned for like a week on perks lol

Old 07-26-2007, 09:21 PM

I had all four taken out recently. I was out with IV sedation...propofol and fentanyl. I didn't remember or feel anything until I woke up in the parking lot getting wheeled to the car by my girl. She was asking me why I kept trying to poke and the dental assistants belly? I was like huh, cool, I guess I'm done. What are you talking about?

Old 07-26-2007, 09:44 PM

yuh man mine were impacted too, there's two different kinds of wisdom teeth, where they just give you a shot and pull them like a regular tooth or if there impacted they knock you out and go in with a chisel and hammer. I'll let you figure out why the other one hurts a little more and takes more time to recover .

Old 07-26-2007, 10:41 PM
Retired Moderator

I had impacted teefers, too. I got bottoms then went back about a year later for the uppers (insurance maximums/$ BS). I never really had any pain, and mostly used the vicadin for pleasure rather than neccesity. I also was very addicted to dipping at the time, andchewed all during the romoval of my uppers...not a problem other than spitting chew and congealed blood...it was kind of like a nasty, viscous, thick fluid comprised of blood and kodiak (anyone eating dinner?).

Old 07-26-2007, 10:44 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow I guess I got lucky..... all my wisdom teeth grew in nice and straight and there was enough room for them, so they just left them in there. Still in there now and no problems

I hate going to the dentist enough as it is, then hearing all these stories... yikes! Makes me glad I don't need them pulled!! Those stupid little tabs they make you bite down on when they take the x-rays always make me gag and almost upchuck [:-]

Old 07-26-2007, 10:47 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

not a problem other than spitting chew and congealed blood...it was kind of like a nasty, viscous, thick fluid comprised of blood and kodiak (anyone eating dinner?).
LOL, that's pleasant! [:'(]

Quick Reply: Wisdom teeth......