Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Why have I been banned????????????

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry about your posts. Nothing I can do to retrieve them ... I have looked and they are gone. Unfortunately if someone gets your password and starts posting spam the only recourse I have is to either delete the account or ban it.

In reference to the ugly PM, please forward it to me. We will not tolerate harassment of anyone on this forum. It's in the Rules and C.O.C.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Old Skool Welcomer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That PM was sent to my "quietude" account. I don't have access since it's banned but maybe you do. It will be sitting in the mailbox still. I received the email copy of it despite the account being banned. Don't worry about it. I'm not out to get anyone banned or in trouble as I can handle myself against uneducated idiots that want to have a go at my country of origin. I just wanted to let the moron know his style is a pure text book lower class response. Predictable.
Thanks again.

Old 10-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Old Skool Welcomer

OK. I've just observed "quietude" is online. That's not me logged in it I swear!

Old 10-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hows one to know if it was quietude or a hacker??? I sent the PM to who was posting the 50 ads for medication and they said it was from quietude. Didnt realize all the hacking experiences on this site til now. Now Im aware of this happening here. It went on for quite awhile and SOMEBODY had to PM quietude! So the PM was to the hacker and not jenna or the real quietude, if thats you? If I get banned for "the medication hacker" incident, well theres nothing I can do about that.

Old 10-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Old Skool Welcomer

Outlaw, don't fret. You won't be banned. I'd not tolerate that. You acted on impulse but if you ever send me an "England sucks" again, let's just say that's one thing I don't tolerate. Slights on my country. Yes I was quietude until that account was banned. I've re-signed up with new email, new account etc. It's me, not a hacker/s.

Old 10-12-2010, 06:18 PM
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Everybody hates America so just imagine what we have to just let roll off our backs. Nomatter, We the People, are proud(not of our government though). So like we do here, brush it off. As long as your proud of your country, take no offense jenna. That was just something to get a reaction from the hacker, who was in England from the info. I PMed the hacker, not jenna.

Old 10-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Old Skool Welcomer

Point taken and understood, Outlaw. I don't hate America at all. In fact one day I'd like to visit but you're huge over there so it's hard to know where to start. I'd like to try Florida but the heat gets us Brits. We're used to much cooler weather.

Old 10-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Curioser and curioser..............................

Old 10-13-2010, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Shadow
Curioser and curioser..............................
That's STILL not English.

Quick Reply: Why have I been banned????????????