CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Why CBRF is such a great forum!! (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/why-cbrf-such-great-forum-84768/)

Juliet 12-22-2008 06:56 AM

Why CBRF is such a great forum!!

I think for me, apart from it being a forum dedicated to my favourite bikes, its the diversity of the people on here ... I have been on many of my own countries forums (UK) both car and bike, and they tend to be just that, UK only, and I have to be honest, very predictable ... although you guys are predominently American there are so many other countries represented here too ... and despite our differences we all get on really well together ... sure there are skirmishes and Chain comes along muttering and bangs heads together, and deservedly so, but its all good, its what makes this forum fun and not boring, some days its peace, others its WW3 but you always know it will be ok in the end ... I have been on some truly dead forums that are just like the ladies lounge, also I have been on some where total anarchy rules and you can say and do what you like, you virtually get insulted the moment you walk in the door and innappropiate behaviour and images are constantly posted ad nauseum ... if thats your bag we all know where to go for stuff like that, but here ..here we have some kind of order and sense of worth ... we have rules but they are also lenient rules, lets face it we can and do get away with murder here but it never gets out of hand and is always brought back into check ... I will be honest, from my experiences elsewhere on the net this place is as good as it gets ... once we get new software and with lots of new members joining daily, the sheer technical knowledge available from us all as a collective is a force to be reckoned with .. too many have focused on the negative lately and what we havent got, its time to redress the balance and realise our full potential here ... so you want your bike fixed or your relationship fixed or advice on that new job or just to make friends, you know where to come!! ;)

I say CBRF FTW!!!:D

Jules

eweppley 12-22-2008 06:59 AM

RE: Why CBRF is such a great forum!!

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000

fishfryer527 12-22-2008 07:26 AM

And it just got better...Thanks to 'TheX'.

Red600RR 12-22-2008 07:38 AM

Its not so uber serious on here. This is an escape from reality, I'm on a couple of other forums and geez, everyone is so uptight and insulting. Here we do a lot of screwing off and just plain old having fun. I joined this forum last, but have the most posts on here. That should tell you something [sm=smiley20.gif]

Yep CBRF FTW !

TheX 12-22-2008 07:47 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

And it just got better...Thanks to 'TheX'.
ummmm, that's scary.

shawnyc01f4i 12-22-2008 07:52 AM

Careful X, I think we have a stalker on our hands :D

TheX 12-22-2008 07:58 AM

Finally, I'm getting popular? That's even scarier.

Juliet 12-22-2008 08:33 AM

^^^

Its the rainbow & kitteh avatar and the lovely sounds you keep posting ..you got me hooked!! ..lol

Jules

ffingers 12-22-2008 09:47 AM

Agreed....all i can say is i continuously refer to this board as a family and i am proud to call you all friends....it's one thing to have people you "chat" with online....and it's another to consider those people friends....

as far as i am concerned....you guys (and gals ;)) are some of the best friends i got....

that's all...before i get all chocked up...[&:]

jfunkRR 12-22-2008 10:22 AM

This was the first forum I ever joined and it was when I first got my 600RR so I could get some advice powdercoating and mods I wanted to do... and now I have lots of friends here and it is just a great forum altogether...

I feel like the emotional drunk guy right now handing out hugs late night... *I love you, man* :D