Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Why bash cops?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If I would try something like that, with my luck, id get arrested for sexual harrassment....
Yep, me too. I can almost guarantee it.

Old 05-30-2010, 10:28 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Female cops are women too. Most are actually under-appreciated as a woman because their job is intimidating. Sorta like the super-model beautiful woman in the bar never gets hit on because most guys immediately dismiss themselves.

Finch, I know as a cop you want to defend yourself and other officers from being misaligned. But there is a large # of officers who abuse their position and authority. And they will always be the ones most encountered by Joe "Law Abiding" Citizen. Joe Citizen won't have a need to contact the police. So when most, if not all, the encounters with them are forced upon them by ego tripping asshats, they're gonna label them all asshats. They've rarely encounter any different.

Honestly, it'll begin with you to change that. Simple things like saying "Good morning" at the coffee bar in the 7-Eleven or "Howdy" when walking down the street while in uniform. Last time a cop did anything like that, I damn near walked into a street pole