Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Why bash cops?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 01:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lets widen the spectrum. Why does the wrong doing by a few over shadow the good done by the whole? That goes for alot of people in a lot of situations. I think that is the main problem. I can honestly say I have been pulled over by "that cop" that was being a usless dick head, and really didn't see me doing anything wrong. Hell I got pulled over a wrote a reckless driving ticket for something the cop didnt even see me do. I was just in the right place at the right time. However he has since gotten his cert. taken from him and is working at walmart . But anyways I believe in karma and that people should do the hard right over the easy wrong. Maybe I live in a fictional place but hey its all good.

Old 05-29-2010, 01:33 PM

The funny part is on the topic titled what do you do when you see blue and red quite a few people said " the leo pulls me over just to check my papers" <<<<<<< WTF I must be retarded from not thinking that is ok. Yea sure pull me over to check my papers and run my name just because you want too and MAKE ME LATE FOR WORK thanx I appreciate it alot !!!!!!

Old 05-29-2010, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by bubba_finch07
lets widen the spectrum. Why does the wrong doing by a few over shadow the good done by the whole? That goes for alot of people in a lot of situations. I think that is the main problem. I can honestly say I have been pulled over by "that cop" that was being a usless dick head, and really didn't see me doing anything wrong. Hell I got pulled over a wrote a reckless driving ticket for something the cop didnt even see me do. I was just in the right place at the right time. However he has since gotten his cert. taken from him and is working at walmart . But anyways I believe in karma and that people should do the hard right over the easy wrong. Maybe I live in a fictional place but hey its all good.
Why are sportbike riders automatically categorized as some speed demon ?
Why are hog clubs thought of as gangs ?
Why are colored people thought of as lazy and late?
Why does a lower civic get called a ricer even thought it runs 10 secs ?

Welcome to life copper !!!!

Old 05-29-2010, 01:52 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

lets widen the spectrum. Why does the wrong doing by a few over shadow the good done by the whole?
I blame technology... they do show the good but hardly... you always hear about the bad

but push comes to shove... i may not like the police that pull me over, but if I had their # ide call em in a heart beat if I needed a leo's help... I mean I beleive most officers do their job and do it well, but some officers maybe not even all the time but part of the time push their limits... and like i said its so hard to overshadow the bad with the good (even though there is more good)

its just like the baby i had... he did so many things right but its the things he did wrong that make me say if my wife ever has another baby we will not ever go back to him...

im by no means a leo hater bubba im just tryin to explain where alot of others come from

Old 05-29-2010, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by dmcb2120
Why are sportbike riders automatically categorized as some speed demon ?
Why are hog clubs thought of as gangs ?
Why are colored people thought of as lazy and late?
Why does a lower civic get called a ricer even thought it runs 10 secs ?

Welcome to life copper !!!!

Why ask why?

Instead, ask important questions, like, what can I do today that will improve the way people think about motorcyclists ...

Old 05-29-2010, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by SpiritRR
Why ask why?

Instead, ask important questions, like, what can I do today that will improve the way people think about motorcyclists ...
Wow you mustve only seen the first questions. All of the questions were rhetorical questions.

Old 05-29-2010, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by dmcb2120
Wow you mustve only seen the first questions. All of the questions were rhetorical questions.
Oh, well you seemed really upset with that last line about coppers and life, as if cops only use stereotypes to do their jobs. But I'm glad you're not.

Old 05-29-2010, 04:29 PM

lets widen the spectrum. Why does the wrong doing by a few over shadow the good done by the whole? That goes for alot of people in a lot of situations. I think that is the main problem.
I was just reassuring Bubba its not just cops but everybody gets stiffed.

Old 05-30-2010, 04:17 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Shadow
Next time you get pulled over, smile, and be polite - and if you're old like me you could try a funny remark...................
I remember a funny story one of my professors told me. He was pulled over for doing around 75 in a 55 zone on Route 80 in NJ. When the cop comes up to him, he hands over his documents and said he said with a wide grin, "But officer, the sign says 80!". The officer goes back to his car, my professor can see the cop start laughing while he was in his patrol car and the cop comes back in 5 minutes or so and say, "Hey, I was having a really ****ty day and that was pretty funny" and let him go.

I've been let go on a couple of occasions for "minor" things and I remember that every time that I was let go, I was in a relaxed mood and smiled the whole time to the officer. Doesn't work all the time, but I think it definitely helps to better your chances. Laughter/Good moods are contagious after all.

Old 05-30-2010, 05:03 AM
Official Welcome Crew Redneck

Originally Posted by Shadow

My first words were
"Hi Officer, boy do you make that uniform look good "- her mail colleagues heard the exchange, and burst out laughing - she was so embarrassed she didn't remember why she had stopped me, just told me to shut my car door, at which point I explained that I had opened it to shield her from other vehicles - she was then completely flustered, and her male colleagues went at it again - I think she was happy to see the back of me - end result - everyone had a good laugh, she'll never forget it, especially when, having been told to leave I called her "Sweet cheeks" and smiled...........

If I would try something like that, with my luck, id get arrested for sexual harrassment....

Quick Reply: Why bash cops?