Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

why is it......

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 05:20 AM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: why is it......

i just get up and walk away when my wife dose the nothing crap then i come back in about an hour and things are back to normal its about a one a week thing

Old 12-30-2008, 08:02 AM

ORIGINAL: TheX

we have no choice in the matter really. They gots the goods.

exactly.......

if it wasn't for gay men, P&$$y would rule the world.......they have what we MUST have. They can fully control us with it......

Old 12-30-2008, 09:57 AM

..sometimes we dont want fixing, we just want some childish sympathy ..

How in the **** are we supposed to know this....I think all girls are crazy because they make themselves crazy by never saying what they want.. then they flip the hell out when You dont do the right thing.... Maybe if they spoke up for themselves and didnt make us dig deep inside for our mind reading powers we could give them want they want and their crazy levels would come down a couple notches.

Old 12-30-2008, 03:17 PM

Its because they want a new vaccum cleaner, thats my guess at least. My last gf kept doing that so I showed up with a vaccum cleaner, I told her I think I knew what was bothering her. Later that night I was single for some reason, girls a crazy

Theres a old saying, "all women are crazy, it just comes down to what you don't mind putting up with that counts"