Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Who wears gloves, size SMALL

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 04:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Who wears gloves, size SMALL

What gloves do you wear and how do they fit? I had a pair of a* SPS that fit great in a small. The pair of SP-2s I just got are a little too long in the finger making them catch on the levers, very annoying. I need advice on different pairs. I went into CG and tried a bunch on, but you never know until you actually use stuff.

Old 11-06-2008, 04:25 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Who wears gloves, size SMALL

my GF bought a pair of A* gloves back in the summer that ended up to big for her so she gave em to me. To my surpraise they stretched out and fit perfect now. But they are a short summer type glove.

I wear a med in icons and Teknics (which I have n wear)

Old 11-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just a heads up, anything you get from A* is going to stretch a good bit and is usually sized slightly bigger to begin w/.

Old 11-06-2008, 04:34 PM

thats odd, i read a few reviews where people claimed the exact opposite; a*s running small. im going here in about 30 mins to find something else. the only problem is, i cant get anything i want, cycle gear has to carry it AND have it in stock.

PG, i like the short gloves, like the SPS, but when under my jacket they rub my wrists raw. i could show you pictures of open wounds from them. nothing specific to those gloves, my skin is just sensitive and in this sweaty heat, it doesnt help. so now im opting for gauntlet, they are supposed to be safer anyhow.

Old 11-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wear small. I have a pair of Castle streetwear leather gloves. Nice fit and have the knuckle protectors.

http://www.castlesales.com/html/prod...;start_indx=16

Old 11-06-2008, 04:38 PM
RCR

My A* fit like a glovebest pair ive owned.

Old 11-06-2008, 04:39 PM

I have these gloves in small. They were real tight at first but now fit perfect. Shift Brawler

Old 11-06-2008, 04:39 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: rrasco

thats odd, i read a few reviews where people claimed the exact opposite; a*s running small. im going here in about 30 mins to find something else. the only problem is, i cant get anything i want, cycle gear has to carry it AND have it in stock.

PG, i like the short gloves, like the SPS, but when under my jacket they rub my wrists raw. i could show you pictures of open wounds from them. nothing specific to those gloves, my skin is just sensitive and in this sweaty heat, it doesnt help. so now im opting for gauntlet, they are supposed to be safer anyhow.
yea I only use the short gloves for short runs to class etc. I hit the mountains or interstate I have my gauntlets on. The A*s I have are a real thin leather so that might be why they stretched so much lol.

Old 11-06-2008, 04:59 PM

ya, ive been opting for the ones with mutl layers of leather, fingers and palm esp.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:48 PM
VP

I literally wear the XXXXL gloves....literally.

Alpinestar is the only company that even makes gloves in that size. And fortunately, they are awesome.