Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

who is a vigalante?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 05:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: who is a vigalante?

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: f44life

I treat everyone as a moron
And god bless america, they all return the favor.

Congrats!
I'm sorry, but that **** is funny. Just shot milkshake out my nose....it smells like cold.

Old 08-29-2008, 05:06 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Whoa everbody!!! This is not a call eachother names thread. The OP originally did ask if anybody punches off mirrors. Actually, yes and no answers were all that were required. However, this is a highly debatable topic and has several pages of responses as we can all see. I don't want this to be a "so and so is a douche" or "this guy is an idiot" situation because I will lock this thread. Thanks...
sorry voodoo i have been warned now. i wont hit the guy under his skirt anymore .....promise

Old 08-29-2008, 06:32 PM

ORIGINAL: rider0033

ORIGINAL: f44life

i understand people makes mistakes n this world of people that have vehicle only tunnel vision. I treat everyone as a moron and i always have an exscape route plan. I just try to be the leader not the follower. I just think some people should take there drivers liscense over again cause they are neglegent to other vehicles in general.Add to the list of stuff i have bin push in the middle of a 4lane bridge on the yellow line in between heavy traffic. After the guy notices um right next to his window he flinches. I give him the hand gun signal and shoot em. I have bin forced into the gravel on the expressway. The list never ends. Sometimes i guess its just the thrill of being invisible is one of the reasons riding is fun. I feel like um a terminator so to speak. Scanning the areas vehicles and speeds just to stay alive. Of course speed and all the other good stuff. Just seems like no matter were u go there will always people daydreaming and putting peoples lives in risk everyday.
dude when will you realize that your one of those people. you think that a swerving car is the only thing that can get you killed? your a moron bud and a self absorbed one too. your one of those people so dont try to blend in just cause you ride a bike. it dont matter what your mode of transportation is, your an idiot driver that should have his **** revoked. the hand gun WTF?? your lame and i'm out.

why does this make me think of you

ware did u get da pic o me homey.

jk

Old 08-29-2008, 09:59 PM

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]lmao

Old 08-30-2008, 08:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's a scary freakin pic

Old 08-30-2008, 10:26 AM

Alive and well Daughter is getting better (Thank God) and computer problems I'm a monkey with a key board [:@].........SORRY GUYS [&o]DID NOT MEAN TO HIJACK THE THREAD
ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

CityWorker lives! How's the daughter situation...hope that's not why you've been absent sir.

Old 08-30-2008, 01:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: city worker

SORRY GUYS DID NOT MEAN TO HIJACK THE THREAD
Bastard!!!!

j/k

Old 08-30-2008, 01:32 PM

Name:  gimmieat7.jpg
Views: 16