Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Who hates It....

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 11:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who hates It....

No Zero, not Pratt, but along those lines... makes things that fly up and down, can carry things, shoot at things etc etc haha

Old 08-08-2007, 12:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: itgbudeev

This is probably unlinke anyone else's issue with their job, but I still hate mine. I'm an intern and an undisclosed business in CT that makes a product some of you military guys may have come in contact with... Well as an intern...I have NOTHING TO DO! I literaly sit here all day and stare at this forum,I also try to find movies online but thats kind of hard with the internet filter.

I know alot of you are sitting here thinking "thats my dream job!" but after 2 and a half months of doing nothing... the ADD starts to kick in. Only 3 more weeks then back to school
oh yeah, i also do almost nothing...well, that is if i have been doing a good job....ive been staring at my monitors for the last 18 months......i guess ultimately i cant bitch because i have had constant stress and over workload jobs, and they suck just as bad.

as for internet filters, i control those

Old 08-08-2007, 12:12 PM

I hear ya psycojester, heat index has been over 110 all week. and not that ***** *** arizona 110, we've got 98% humidity, yuckkk.so yesterday, first (only) jobsite i went to was a new construction mc donalds/shell station that's about 80% complete(no power therefore no a/c). full to the brim with contractors doing all kinds of **** everywhere. i have to run 2 6pr service drops for 1 span. no big deal. then down the pole to 2 6pr terminals which i had to install. from there i had to pull 2 6pr buried service drops through this freakin 1" conduit that goes under the driveup to the side of the bldg. once there, there was no conduit to get me inside, so i went to lunch while the contractor handled up on that. after lunch i get back and pull a 16pr feed through yet another tiny conduit to get me inside the bldg above the false ceiling then about 75 feet to one equipment room, and another 25 feet to the equipment room for the shell, since each wanted their own dmarc in different spots. from the 2nd equipment room i ran 4 seperate 6pr inside wires to 4 offices.

oh, and all of this work was just for the one telephone # i had on my order. whoever works there next is gonna have it so freakin easy, because there are at least another 6 numbers going in at some point or another.

ohhhh and to top it all off, i dropped my personal cell somewhere in the bldg, and couldnt find it. im sure someone walked off with it.

lol but there's at least one day every 2 weeks where i can say i honestly love my job. ^_^

Old 08-08-2007, 02:50 PM

i love my job except that it is only a summer job in that i work for 8 weeks then go to school. teaching sailng to little kids while they are on summer break. i love it but it sux when i cant get a long term job that will let me keep my summer job
as far as internet filters go ive got a milion ways to get past those.
"hint:google.ru" or just search for proxy servers
JonBrown

Old 08-08-2007, 05:17 PM

Yeah I feel for you guys I am an intern as well but at a nuclear power plant. Over all I love my job and the longer I am here the more I tend to find to do. The one before this I hated. But I made more. Over all I would choose happieness at work over money. It sucks going to job every day that you hate.

Old 08-08-2007, 05:26 PM

I love my job. The pay is crpa but the perks are great. I can walk in like a hour late, "Hey whats up?", "Sup dude!". They just hired 2 hot girls in the office across the hall and the great thing about where they work is that the copy machine is in their office. I make ALOT of copies. Sometimes, I'll even fake copies to go flirt with them. Work is really easy too and I have have off or adjust my times whenever. Its the longest job I've ever had

Old 08-08-2007, 05:38 PM

My job rules, Lead/Senior Engineer for the biggest of the 3 credit bureaus.

Old 08-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

so uhh can you make my credit score go up ? lol

Old 08-08-2007, 05:59 PM

"Life?" What's that? [sm=smiley5.gif]

[/quote]
Life: A sexually transmitted desease, with a 100% mortality rate

Old 08-08-2007, 06:14 PM

i enjoy my job but i hate my boss. he's the kind of guy that will sit on his *** and watch you do something, and then when the district manager comes in he'll take credit for it.

i hated it when my manager started having me close 3 days a week (we close at 11 pm), so my shift on those days is from 4-11 pm, which i thought would be horrible... but on the plus side, that leaves more daylight hours to ride my recently-purchased 929RR

Quick Reply: Who hates It....