Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

who else hates cats...

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: who else hates cats...

I dropped my helmet! Do I have to go buy a new one?Generally the answer is probably not. Helmets are one use items, but are quite durable otherwise, at least the ones we certify. Frequent dropping or spiking a helmet on the ground, or other hard surfaces may eventually degrade the helmet's performance. Similarly if the helmet falls to the ground at highway speeds unoccupied the owner must be aware that some degradation may have occurred. In general the real damage comes when the helmet contacts an object with a head inside. The Foundation recommends that if you are participating in an activity that requires that you wear a helmet, that you avoid hitting stuff with your head. It can be difficult to readily determine if a helmet has been damaged, and the protective capabilities compromised without a thorough inspection by a trained professional. Some manufacturers may provide this service or direct you to these others that can perform these inspections. The Foundation recommends that if you suspect your helmet may be compromised, then replace it. If the helmet has been involved in an impact while in use, replace it.
I hated cats, until I got one.

Old 09-23-2008, 09:48 AM

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate cats.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:12 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mt wife had a cat like that ONCE

Old 09-23-2008, 12:25 PM
Retired Moderator

I used to like cats. Then, my stepdaughter got one, and it hasthe EXACT personality traitsshe has. Dumb, fat, lazy, stupid, stinky. Plus, it hasdreadlock things on one side of it's body that gross me out everytime I pick it up to throw it in the garage (not literally throw).

Cats **** on things, scratch things up, havestupidabrasive tongues, don't come when you call them,make themost annoying sounds outside of your bedroom window at 3 in the morning...in general THEY SUCK!

Old 09-23-2008, 12:29 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^nicely put^ There just smelly decorations that are annoying. My roomate had a cat until it ran away, thank god!

Old 09-23-2008, 12:32 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl
don't come when you call them
One of my cats comes 90% of the times I call him. When he was little I used to call is name followed by come and then immediately fed him a treat. Did this for a little bit. Now he usually comes running when called.

I hate when they decide that the need to be the center of attention and decide standing on the keyboard or newspaper or bills and stares at you and meows. But it is funny as hell watching them chase flies.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:01 PM

Cats are stupid, you could kick it across the room and it would come right back to you...

Old 09-23-2008, 01:15 PM

I think they are lame and boring. Our neighbor has a cat and all it does is sits in the door or window and looks outside.EVERYTIME I come home or leave, I can see the cat just staring outside.

Boring

Old 09-23-2008, 01:52 PM

i have 2 young male cats, they're both about a year old and were insane until I got them neutered, they would sprint after each other all the time for hours on end. Now they are mellow but still play. They come when I call them and usually leave me alone if I'm busy but when I'm just laying down watching tv they'll crawl up and nap on my chest or something. They behave pretty well. I just keep my **** away from where they terrorize.

My niece dropped my helmet after I told her like 20 times not to touch it, she walked in the house while I was outside talking to my dad and grabbed the helmet, I saw her and told her to put it back but she dropped it off the top of her head on the concrete, she's 6 years old and she laughed when it hit the ground
My point? I don't hate kids or my niece now but after that I know better to accomodate them in situations regarding my stuff.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:55 PM

catmang is ironically allergic to cats [&:]

Quick Reply: who else hates cats...