Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Where did he go?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 08:09 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where did he go?

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Abducted by aliens..????..
Do you think they'll have those cool probes?

Name:  alien.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  23.8 KB

Um...did I just say that out loud?... [:@]

Old 12-15-2008, 08:34 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's scary

Old 12-15-2008, 08:37 AM

maybe he died of the diabeetus?

Old 12-15-2008, 08:47 AM
RCR

ORIGINAL: eweppley

I've been wondering about him and txn_driver too.
It looks like anyone that is associated with CBRf cash disapears. Blind got cash never came back, Txn got donations to fix his ride and hung around for a week after, Shirt handled the smoking cash and is spuratic anymore (i said handled not kept). maybe its just bad luck to be associated with our dirty money.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:57 AM

hey, you know they say money corrupts people.......just didnt think that small of an amount would....

Old 12-15-2008, 09:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Hayden06F4i

hey, you know they say money corrupts people.......just didnt think that small of an amount would....
Times are tough, it's all relative I guess.

Old 12-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Haven't heard from the 'Bus in a while.
I know this: Tex moved towns 100 miles to a new job, and more money.
Last I heard he had dialup only and was hoping to get back on the boards soon.
Given the shifts he works, could be work pressure too.
He'll be back..............

Old 12-15-2008, 12:30 PM

The Bus has been busy in his *real life* and he and I have exchanged emails the past week or two, and he's fine. He said he was shut up in his house being a good boy waiting to get his license back and that he was dating a chick in the Air Force and I told him good luck because military chicks are almost always crazy in one way or another, lol. He also had said that he'd been bored with this forum lately but that he checks in from time to time and will still comment (like in the Blackberry thread). I think RedRider was one of his buddies in Pitt and they have just been away for a bit, I'm sure they will both be back at some point.

Unless Pittsburghmelted into the three rivers during that last storm.

Old 12-15-2008, 12:59 PM

thanks for the update funky

Old 12-15-2008, 01:04 PM
Banned

Oh wow...this is flattering HAHA.

All is well people...I've been really busy with school (which ended yesterday) and have been abnormally social this winter thus far. As for the smoking thread, all that money is safe and untouched in my PayPal account, and I am in the process of paying out the winner, thisismyacct.

Soooo, what's new in the life of shirt since I quit actively posting...

[ul][*]Took 2 weeks vacation around Halloween to work a side job doing window replacements in government housing with my uncle in Wilmington...made some extra bank[*]You all know the ugly chick story[*]I accidently donated my house key along with a pocket of change to a homeless man[*]The girl I THOUGHT I was texting the night rumple fugly showed up at my house turned out to be a hardened criminal who server a year in jail and is currently in the middle of 8 years of probation (still smokin hot though)[*]Had the worst date of my life last week with a former Marine, current Army chick (not Air Force Jay)...don't let the history fool you, she's an easy 8/10[*]Added heat wrap to bike exhaust, looks amazing[*]Shoortbuss 3.0 is coming along great, had to mod some pieces on the new plastics with a dremel to get them to fit, but very happy overall...expect a debut in March[*]Been dating a helluva lot lately[*]Met a new girl Saturday that I'm gonna see again soon[*]Straight A semester has concluded[*]Lovin my first winter in my first house[*]Broke into top 1000 in NHL 09 online rankings on PS3[*]Work is great, getting a good raise for the new year[*]What the hell happened to Drew Carey's foot?[*]Only 10 days left on my license suspension[*]Hot chick from Halloween with ugly friend that RedRider had to distract didn't work out too well[*]Bush has catlike reflexes (Seriously man, who throws a shoe?)[*]Lost a friend with benefits because she asked if I was messing around with anybody else and I didn't want to lie about it (I stand by this one despite criticism)[*]Hot criminal chick keeps txting me because "that's in the past" and she's "changed now" and is offended that I judged her because she "really liked" me[*]Spending entirely too much money right now going out[*]Became "Blackberry Buddies" with LoneWolf[/ul]
I think that's about the jist of things right now. There's a really good story behind the criminal chick which is deserved of it's own thread. Truth be told, I just kinda got bored with the forum and the internet in general. I appreciate the thread, and am somewhat surprised at the source of it. I'll make an effort to get on here more...til then, be sure to check out the free diabeetus cookbook for calling Liberty to get your testing supplies.