Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Wheelies

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 04:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Wheelies

you dont NEED a dirtbike, just a crisp white tee and nitrous

Old 11-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey JZ why are you so against WHEELIES??? is it becasue you cant do them so you tell other ppl not to try it....no ofence

Old 11-11-2006, 01:13 AM
Retired Moderator

There are probably a lot of online references for popping a wheelie, too. I saw on Super Bikes that Rossi feller went to wheelie school. He seemed pretty intimidated at first. I think I am going to spend my energy getting fast through the turns...that is where I find the joy of being on the bike, like many others, but we all get our kicks in different ways...and that's a good thing!

Old 11-11-2006, 03:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no man, im not agianst wheelies, i didnt mean to come off like that, i do wheelies every chance i get,and theres a million threads on here about how to wheelie anyway, im just joking

Old 11-11-2006, 03:32 AM
Mad

I am not much into wheelies but maybe this will help you.. Just be safe and for the love of riding stay away from traffic.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c91Bjqnsl-k

Old 11-11-2006, 04:11 AM

to whom it may concern,

If you have to think about how you are going to do a wheelie, your best off not doing one at all....

people who own a bike that was made to race and say they are experianced, and do not do wheelies from time to time, are not experianced enough to do a wheelie..

My dad is 53 and he even does them on his H-D!

wheelies are a method of showing other people how good we are at riding our machine (showing off).. thus wheelies must be exicuted at every possible moment.

Old 11-11-2006, 06:47 AM

directions are cool, but its all about technique; so don't worry if it isn't as easy it seems.

Old 11-11-2006, 08:56 PM

JZHALES:
I Appreciate your comments, so i now what NOT to do when im in a bike

x2madf4i:
Im gonna be as safe as possible, im buying some armor to help me protect, you may say its extreme but i do values my self to much, so im gonna take any protection i need and advice....thanks alot for the video, it helps alot

spdrmns:
I admire your dad for doing the wheelies on his H-D....Im not trying to impress anyone i just want to do it for the adreneline, im into that surf of stuff, I haved sky jumped and other exating things, but sky jump was the best thing i've done...i also want to be knowledgable on everyting there is to know on the MC...im also taking mechanic classes to learn more...i jusr not the type to give advice if a havent experinced it, and i want to experince everything on the bike even thou is going o take me a long time...

EULOGY:
i agree with you, so thats why i want to take classes so i'll have someone telling me what im doing wrong...

i appreciate everything ya'll put and om gonna take every advice into consideration.. Im still young so im not in a hurry to learn all this at once, so Im taking it slow...aint that how good riders become good, they had to start at one point...Im just starting

Old 11-12-2006, 03:27 AM

There are those that have been down, and there are those that will go down.....

which one are you?

Old 11-12-2006, 03:46 PM

I've been down and Im pretty sure I'll go down again so the least I can do is to be ready for it....so the question is

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN DOWN?

Quick Reply: Wheelies