Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Wheelied my sheriff! lol

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 10:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheelied my sheriff! lol

Anyways yesterday I was going down the road in a 35mph zone and thought I would do a wheelie on my f3. Two cars were coming the other way.. it was almost dark so I could only see their head lights. So the second car was a sheriff. I was doing about 60mph and still up when I went by the sheriff. Looked in my mirror he slammed on the brakes. He turned around and came back my way. Kicked it down a gear and riped away. Looked back a half a mile down the road and he wasn't in sight. I'm sure he gave up after 2 seconds. Just thought it was funny lol.

Old 10-15-2005, 05:09 PM
Default RE: Wheelied my sheriff! lol

ya bad lad [sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 10-15-2005, 05:55 PM
Retired Administrator

oops... that's gotta give a weird feeling all the way home. Wondering if you're going to see him waiting around a corner for you.

Old 10-16-2005, 11:34 AM

Yea... I decide to loop around and go back to my house from the opposite direction. Since I did it like a minute away from my house. Anyways about 3 miles from my house I came to a 4 way stop. And to my surprise there was a sheriff right across from me. I am not sure if it was the same one but chances are it was. There isn't alot of sheriff that stroll through my little town. I thought for sure he was going to turn around and get me but he went really slow through the intersection and kept going. I was thinking I was big and bad all the way home until I seen him again. lol but it turned out okey I guess.

Old 10-16-2005, 12:42 PM

Bad boys, bad boys, what cha gonna do...what cha gonna do when they come for you!!
Your lucky!!!!!!!!

If I start wheelies, I won't stop doing them. That's my personality and nonetheless, the bike outweighs me more than it does you guys....I might have a problem trying to take it back down and gain control or I could just fall on my back. Give me my TREK and it's all over....WHAT WHAT![8D]

Old 10-17-2005, 05:55 AM

we used to yank up wheelies here in Vegas with cops pulled over on the shoulder, or outside of their cars on the other side of the road... cause theres no way their gettin us goin the opposite direction lol... im sure it urked em pretty bad... thats probably why coppers dont like sportbikers very much out here haha....

good thing he wasnt sure if it was you or not lol, he couldnt have done anything anyways... it was far past the point of him gettin ya when he saw you im sure. he coulda pulled over and sweated ya a bit though.

Old 10-17-2005, 10:34 PM

Yea once they lose sight of you they have no proof if it was you or not. Unless they have your plate number. I had a friend that ran in a car a while ago. The cop was out of sight and then another cop pulled him over a couple minutes later.. and he had to stop because he was out of gas. lol They couldn't charge him with anything because the cop lost sight of him. But he did go to jail for the night.

Old 10-18-2005, 09:22 PM

thats not totaly acurate. i was pulled over/arrested when one cop saw me haulin ***** on an onramp and he radioed another trooper like three miles down the interstate. the seconed cop pulled me over when i passed him. i had to slow down cause there was a semi in the lane so i went by him only doing like 70 in a 75 but he pulled me over cause aparently i did like 3 miles in less than a minute so they estimated my speed at 163 (this was in an 02 corvette, not a bike). so even though neither of them saw me do anything really wrong, i still got arrested (paper arrest, but still got to sit in the car till someone picked me up). so other than the laws of physics they didnt have crap on me, lol

Old 10-19-2005, 09:11 PM

Yea when it happend to my friend (he is twice the age of me) it was like in the early 80's. Things are alot different now.

Old 10-21-2005, 11:42 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That was one for the books.

Quick Reply: Wheelied my sheriff! lol