Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What are your perceived shortcomings?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What are your perceived shortcomings?

Bads: i am seriously thinking about not finishing degree at my college and just getting emt cert. and trying to wesael my way into an FD.... im a to much of a dreamer and not enough of a doer... i am not very book smart. somtimes i just want things handed to me even though i know i need to work for them.... trying to get a lot better at that...

Goods:i have common sense, somewhat mech. inclinded, like to think i am a decently skilled at my hobbies, which include riding, and shooting... i used to be pretty good at paintball but i have lost intrest since i have no one to go with that is on my level... kinda boring going with first timers all time , O and i am ussally a good judge of people, somtimes ima a lil off but hey, who isnt...

Old 03-05-2008, 06:51 PM

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

anything that involves my left hand..

LOL...anything that involves my right hand...I'm a lefty

Old 03-05-2008, 07:32 PM

ORIGINAL: SchiraF4I

Bad at: Left hand sweeping turns on my bike...
Good at:Right hand sweeping turns...
That's funny i'm the exact opposite. Left turns I dominate and have no chicken strips on that side of the tire. But right turns forget it I take those like im on a Harley.

Old 03-05-2008, 07:39 PM

Bad: Horrible short-term memory. Quick to judge sometimes. Poor money management.

Good: Great work ethic. I try to see both sides of arguments. I can fix things.

Old 03-05-2008, 07:43 PM
VP

Good: being loyal to my people, learning new things, finishing faster than everybody else, confidence, being #1 at everything I can put my hands on and dedicate myself to, my memory is incredible, being damn good at making a reputation for myself at work as the one to beat, and finally after 24 years of thinking about it, realizing exactly who I am

Bad: losing my temper with people, being a little "flashy" with my posessions (compliments of a private school education), making totally innapropriate movie references during conversations with people who I can't ensure have even seen the movie, and over indulging myself with the booze

Old 03-05-2008, 07:49 PM

Being blunt and saying whats on my mind to whomever without first thinkin of the consequences.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:08 PM

Well, maybe it's because I started out on motorcycles rather than in a car, but when I'm driving, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for me to let **** slide. I don't go too crazy, but any kind of road-going stupidity or laziness upsets me to the n'th degree. What I want, is to not feel anger and contempt for all the usual dumb suspects. It's never going to stop, people will always be ridiculously inattentive when it matters most--but I have no earthly idea how to find a zen calm when it happens. I suppose it's like smoking, you have to freaking try your damndest every second of every mile. But I mean good grief, we're talking about my life and property here, and people act like it's kiddie no-consequence hour at the playground.

As far as positive aspects, well, I'm a pretty good speller.

Old 03-06-2008, 06:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR
What I want, is to not feel anger and contempt for all the usual dumb suspects. It's never going to stop, people will always be ridiculously inattentive when it matters most--but I have no earthly idea how to find a zen calm when it happens. I suppose it's like smoking, you have to freaking try your damndest every second of every mile. But I mean good grief, we're talking about my life and property here, and people act like it's kiddie no-consequence hour at the playground.
[blockquote]When you hate, the only one that suffers is you because most of the people you hate don't know it and the rest don't care.
[align=right]- Mylie Evers [Quoting Medgar Evers] in Ghosts of Mississippi
[/align][/blockquote]

Old 03-06-2008, 09:39 AM

Bad at: Wheelies, Stoppies, Burnouts

Good at: Riding safe, dragging the occasional knee

Old 03-06-2008, 02:10 PM

I'm lazy.