Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What are your perceived shortcomings?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 10:03 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What are your perceived shortcomings?

Shortcomings:

Gluttony
hedonistic
procrastination

Old 03-05-2008, 10:10 AM

Bad: Don't work out enough, Have trouble "settling" for anything that should just meet my needs and always stretch for the best even when I don't need it, remembering dates, sometimes I keep talking even when I know I should shut up, sometimes I have trouble seperating my work day from my "at home" day... but not vice versa.

Good: I remember events and conversations very well, I can talk with anyone about anything, I think "fast" and always in the future, driving a car (and always trying to get better on the bike), pretty "mellow" attitude all the time.

Old 03-05-2008, 10:49 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

shortcomings : shy in real life, procrasination, no self motivation, mechanically retarded,maybe slightly addicted to gambling?

good at : sit with me at a poker table and you'll leave with nothing

Old 03-05-2008, 12:20 PM

Shortcomings: I have a hard time finding motivation to go to the gym. I over think alot of things. Most of the time Easy things.

Old 03-05-2008, 12:57 PM

Shortcomings: Over-analysis (I AM an engineer). I tend to be selfish, but I'm aware of it so I try to not be. Quick temper (italian/german mix) and confrontational.

Good At: Anything I put my mind too. I had no idea how to work on a bike, then I got a Honda manual, and now it's in pieces going to powder coating. I can teach myself anything, just give me a book or good teacher and some time.

I'm also VERY good in bed.

(To everyone that has a hard time going to the gym...find someone to go with! A work-out partner can push you to go and also make each work out better by spotting and pushing you when you should do one more rep...I'm lucky, mine is my room mate. We hit the gym HARD 4-5 days a week. We are both competitive people, so we push each other every time.)

Old 03-05-2008, 01:23 PM

I am the best at Video Games. What God is to Earth is exactly what I am to Video Games.

Old 03-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Short fused-Don't suffer fools lightly-Mouth in gear before brain is engaged-Bad with money-Can't remember peoples names-Stubborn (hate being told wot to do or corrected)-Can't resist good food.

Good sense of humour-Good at working through problems-Loyal-Generous

Old 03-05-2008, 02:38 PM

shortcomings- i tend to be very shy around new people, stubborn, i put too much faith in other people, easily heartbroken and procrastination.

good at- excell at every job ive ever had, loyal, unselfish, very good hands on learner, i like to think im funny

Old 03-05-2008, 04:43 PM
Friend and Hero ...

shortcomings
a short fuse have a tendency to overreact, when something is perceived as a threat . Mild example running on the forum right now I am extend an apology to Nick (WOO545).
I have a tendency to over extend myself in all aspects, which those closest to me actually pay for in the long run in the form of lost Time.
I have absolutely no qualms with flinging myself into harms way (I have a tendency to place myself in jeopardy. Far too easily)
I will give those around myself too much of the benefit of the doubt. Especially if they have mastered a certain level of skill

On the positive side.

I am a loyal and dedicated individual to those things that I believe in, and unwilling to compromise on doing the right thing.
I am, self-reliant, highly motivated, freethinking with the ability to stay open-minded and I am confident in my abilities not to the point where. I forget that I'm part of a coordinated effort. A open willingness to mentor those who need guidance and smart enough to realize a lost cause. And the ability to admit when I am wrong or have made a mistake have absolutely no problem with standing tall and stepping forward and saying I ****ED UP. I take full responsibility

Old 03-05-2008, 06:13 PM

Bad: Glutony, and slow thinker for difficult task,

Good: I consider ALL cbr forum members as good friends, no mater if they like me, or not.

Very loyal to my family and friends.