Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What is wrong with people

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 02:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is wrong with people

I just watched a vid on the one of the other boards I am onand it is a vid of a kid looks to be 15 or so, and he is cutting the head off a man that is bound up! it takes him like 3 min to get it off then he holds it up like a prize or something. It almost made me sick.

WTF I do not understand the thinking and lack of respect of life that some people have. It looks to be in the mid eastsomewhere, I can not post the vid up here it is way to nastyI do not want to get kicked off this site.

Old 03-07-2008, 02:10 AM
Banned
Default RE: What is wrong with people

Is this the vid from a few years back. Was the audio delayed from the video?

Pretty F'd up ****e!!!! Don't know what kind of mental state I would be in if I was raised in a third world nation.

Old 03-07-2008, 02:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea...there are some ****ed up people in this world...

Old 03-07-2008, 03:10 AM

So you witnissed a beheading huh, I think that would be one of the worst ways to go, I'm not too concerened with the way Idie as long as my head is still connected to the upper portion of my body.

Old 03-07-2008, 03:32 AM

Another sad thing is our soldiers go to countries like that to fight and they get captured and beheaded and if our soldiers just meerly "embarrass" one of them they get put on trial and courtmarshalled.

Old 03-07-2008, 03:50 AM

ORIGINAL: KRUSHER F3

Another sad thing is our soldiers go to countries like that to fight and they get captured and beheaded and if our soldiers just meerly "embarrass" one of them they get put on trial and courtmarshalled.
i sincerely hope that you're not implying that our government do the same thing they do to ourcaptured prisoners...

Old 03-07-2008, 05:22 AM

I would not like to see anyone beheaded in that maner, I do not care if it is our government or any other. I am all for the death if it fits the crime, but to see a kid do it and the crowed of people going nutz and chearing was just too much.

As for the vid it had a date on it from about 6 mo ago and this kid was the only one with out a head wrap on.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:16 AM
Banned

This is why I believe that we should scour the earth free of the middle east inhabitants and all their culture. We should suck all the oil out of the ground and leave a big hole where those'people' used to be. Sometimes the only way to deal with a cancer is to cut it out and throw it away.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:42 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

This is why I believe that we should scour the earth free of the middle east inhabitants and all their culture. We should suck all the oil out of the ground and leave a big hole where those'people' used to be. Sometimes the only way to deal with a cancer is to cut it out and throw it away.
What makes what you are saying so different from them what they want to us?

Now, I disagree with the Muslim viewpoint towards women at least the extremist view, but that doesn't mean every single person there deserves to be extinct. That type of logic completely validates their viewpoint of us. An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

Old 03-07-2008, 08:02 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

KILL WHITEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: What is wrong with people