Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What Wrong With...

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 10:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What Wrong With...

ORIGINAL: cbr_racin123
I won't comment about pushing those speeds on the streets.
You should have seen me drive my work van home i think i was about 10 under limit .

Old 04-21-2007, 11:14 AM

I think you've used up your luck quota for about a year. Fix it up nice and keep posting the pics - we want to see this 900's transformation :-)

Old 04-21-2007, 11:21 AM

I was ripp'n down the rr tracks once on my yz 250. All of the sudden kerchunck! My chain snap'd doubled up between the shift rod and top of case and pushed the shift rod through the bottom of case into the frame. last yamy I ever owned.

Old 04-21-2007, 11:23 AM

yamy's must be made out of kryptonite or some other kind of **** material haha.[:@]

Old 04-21-2007, 11:29 AM

Dude...that's freakin scary. Thank your lucky stars.

Old 04-21-2007, 07:34 PM

Wow... you're damn lucky
At those speeds that chain could have gone right through you, and out the other side. That's a very nice looking 900 (you're also missing your right side mirror [8D])
Heard something about a transformation? What are you planning on the bike?
Nice picture too.

Old 04-22-2007, 02:48 AM

yeah bro.. good thing you made it out unscathed!!

Old 04-22-2007, 11:59 AM

This thread shoulda been called "I almost died today!" Wow, man, glad you're still with us after that one!

Old 04-22-2007, 01:08 PM

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

This thread shoulda been called "I almost died today!" Wow, man, glad you're still with us after that one!
Yea i was thinking about it felt it was going to be to dramatic so i decided not to.

There will be work done on the girl paint for sure not sure what else. I htink i just found her name Thanks to ffcbrf4i (lucky star) ? Where is D2M when you need him?

Thanks for all the support and letting me know how lucky i am.

Old 04-22-2007, 01:30 PM

ORIGINAL: psycojester

Whats Wrong With this pic can anyone tell me?

If You dont know i will tell ya there is no chain. So story behind it is this. Im riding by my self on this road that i have been on plenty of time by my self with my f3 well figured i would take out the 900 and see what shes got. Perfect through twistys and handles awsome going about 75 or so and l=notice when i was in sixth gear and gave her a little gas it was laggy did not think any thing of it. Come up to a stop sign were i know their is a long stright away so i figured i would open her up and let her breath, Going about 100 a little wind so i lean to the left a little 130 still with a little lean on the left 160, 165 then Boom loud i mean like shotgun in your ear loud even with the helmet on. Looked down at my gauges and they all read zero im just coasting i apply a little break and come to a stop. I jump off my bike and pull my helmet jacket and gloves off and start looking around see what happened; no fluied of any kind on the ground what so ever, try to start it won't start pull the clutch in still won't start call one of my buddy and asked what the f**k is going on i forgot i had the kickstand down put it up starts right up ok. I figured i hit a bird hung up the phone put my gear back on about to take off release the clutch and no go wtf i looked down no f**King chain. At this point i cuss up a f**king storm called a whole bunch of people and told what had happen just kinda laughed at it. Called of of my buddys dad and then it hits me the chain could have jam and i would have been f**Ked at those speeds. So the big boom was master link breaking and back of chain hiting the tail of my bike if there was no wind that would have hurt like a son of a bitch. So after finding out i have no chain i go on a wild goose chase looking for it 2 1/2 miles away there it was laying in the dirt. Called my buddy and 2 hours later after 20 min of riding trying to peice back what had happend. If you read this thanks if not thanks for looking you never know what the last post will be when you go out on a small out of town ride. picture of the after math of the chain.

the bikes on dirt

Quick Reply: What Wrong With...