Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What would you do if the world were to end tomorrow?

Old 04-22-2008, 04:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What would you do if the world were to end tomorrow?

Was watching a special on the History Channel the other day that listed the top 10 reasons how the world might come to an end. Number 4 was a giant astroid hitting the earth. On Friday the 13th, 2029, asteroid 99942 Apophiswill approach the earth. This asteroid will be close enough to dip down below some of our geosynchronous orbiting satellites. Nobody knows how the near miss will effect it's next pass on the earth7 years later in 2036, but here's the projected impact path:

Granted this thing isn't nearly big enough to end all life, but it can still F us up all the same.

So here's my question: What would you do if you found out you had 1 day until all life on earth would end? Me? I'd withdraw all my money from my savings, get drunk, and make as many babies as possible.

Old 04-22-2008, 04:30 PM
Default RE: What would you do if the world were to end tomorrow?

I would probably go out and buy a brand new bike ride it till the sun comes up and spend the rest of the time with my fam...

Old 04-22-2008, 04:31 PM

Damn thats a tough one. I guess bust a couple nuts with these cute girls I know. I've been fantasizing having a threesome with them for like 2 years now. I've had one of them every which way possible, but done nothing with her cute friend. Hopefully this summer I can realize this dream of mine. I can die a happy man then.

Old 04-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow, thats a tough one, Flyou. i would say skydiving, bungee jumping......but if the world were to end tomorrow how would i plan such a event in short notice.

i guess i'd have to say plan the biggest party possible w/ my friends and loved ones and let the world come to an end while im around all the people who mean the most to me.

i'd die a happy man. (oh, the F4i WOULD be there aswell.....in the same room, i'd push it in a doorway so it wouldnt feel left out in its final hours ....*looks at bike*....i will never forget you, lil buddy!*)

Old 04-22-2008, 05:00 PM
Retired Moderator

I'd be sure to make love to my wife one last time, and then gather my family together and spend it with them (parents and brother live in town).

Old 04-22-2008, 05:01 PM

ORIGINAL: Manowar Vin

Damn thats a tough one. I guess bust a couple nuts with these cute girls I know. I've been fantasizing having a threesome with them for like 2 years now. I've had one of them every which way possible, but done nothing with her cute friend. Hopefully this summer I can realize this dream of mine. I can die a happy man then.
I had a chance to have a 3some with 2 girls in college. I chickened out at the last second. I'm still kicking myself in the head for that one...

Old 04-22-2008, 05:44 PM
Banned

Try Crack or heroin.

Old 04-22-2008, 05:46 PM

^^^HAHAHA

Old 04-22-2008, 06:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i honestly would spend the whole time with the wife and kid praying that we get to see each other in heaven

Old 04-22-2008, 07:14 PM

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY

Then with about 10 seconds left....do a bong hit and clear the tube and cough my brains out!!! LOL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What would you do if the world were to end tomorrow?