Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What would you do?? Chicks stories....

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like you better start practicing. keep a couple in your front pocket? that's a little easier! hmmm

Old 07-25-2011, 06:47 PM

rubber band business card stack somewhere on triple tree easy to get to area???

Old 07-25-2011, 06:54 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Lol...your are right.. The window of opportunity is small, but when it comes, gotta take advantage.

Old 07-25-2011, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by estate4life
Business card is definitely a go...but business card always in wallet. When riding, we always wear gloves, and the damn red light don't stay red long enough when you want them to? Turns green when you just reaching for you business card, after taking off gloves? Lol... Seriously, gotta find fastest way when the opportunity comes again. Any suggestions?
You keep them in an easily accessible side pocket just for the occasion. Its not hard with a little practice.

Old 07-25-2011, 09:53 PM

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!

I give out about 2-3 buisness cards a day from the motorcycle! haha! 65% arent girls but rather for actual business.. But its all about practice.. I keep a stock in my right side pocket ( no need to find neutral.. Just unzip..Pull out.. and give it too her (thats what he said right?)) If you dont have a jacket, I use this method when i ride down to pick something up for the company and ride back, Stick a couple in your right Jean pocket in the little "coin slot" the card should (unless your business cards are really short) stick out just a half inch or so out of the pocket.. lean the bike to the right a little and pull 1 out... Works every time... If your wearing a button up shirt.. Put a couple in your Top Pocket and get a small safety pin to close it up so they dont go flying every where!

I got a situation for all of them! and.. To be honest.. for every 2-3 Cards i issue.. i get 1 call or text back.

Old 07-25-2011, 11:42 PM

I like the transformers idea.lol. My buddy was ridin his bike once when a car full of girls started talkin to him, he patted the back seat of the bike like sayin,"you wana ride",then had them follow him into the next parking lot, everyone exchanged numbers and then rode off.lol.A trick for everything.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:24 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wait! You guys are kinda sounding pathetic. You carry around business cards, you don't own a business and you randomly hand them to any girl that talks to you at a light. Think about this. The girl is going to think twice about you when she asks on your 1st date why you were handing out business cards with no respectable reason. This is were your plan will fall flat on your face.
I am not saying my idea is the best. But to a girl, it will make you look creepy. Sorry, trying to save you from a embarrassing moment.

Old 07-26-2011, 09:15 AM

why not keep them in a pocket in your jacket? (inside pocket so you look more offical).... I need to make business cards but idk what they would say?

Jeff C. sexy guy on motorcycle and potential lunch winner?

Old 07-26-2011, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by underground-mpyre
Wait! You guys are kinda sounding pathetic. You carry around business cards, you don't own a business and you randomly hand them to any girl that talks to you at a light. Think about this. The girl is going to think twice about you when she asks on your 1st date why you were handing out business cards with no respectable reason. This is were your plan will fall flat on your face.
I am not saying my idea is the best. But to a girl, it will make you look creepy. Sorry, trying to save you from a embarrassing moment.
Originally Posted by sumone
why not keep them in a pocket in your jacket? (inside pocket so you look more offical).... I need to make business cards but idk what they would say?

Jeff C. sexy guy on motorcycle and potential lunch winner?
Well most people have some sort of legit business card. but I kinda like sumone's idea. hah

Old 07-26-2011, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
Well most people have some sort of legit business card. but I kinda like sumone's idea. hah

Mitch Hedberg was the best:
I got a business card, cause I wanna win some lunches. That's what my business card says: "Mitch Hedberg, Potential Lunch Winner."
plus it has to be better than: "Jeff C. College student and Engineering Intern "

Quick Reply: What would you do?? Chicks stories....