Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

what side of the bed?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: what side of the bed?

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

SHE sleeps on the side farthest away from the door, I get the other side. He reasoning is if a maniac breaks in he will kill me first and hopefully while he is hacking up my lifeless body into tiny little pieces, she can escape.

Hahhaa. I thought it was ladys first.

I sleep on a folded up futon (couch position) right now. Sounds bad, but I can sleep on anything. I slepted on a couch for a year when a friend and I was leaving together. She had a bed and I didnt. The couch actually made me a better sleeper by not moving around so much. When I was a kid I'd fight myself all the time.

Old 09-21-2007, 11:08 PM

I'm a lefty, cause if anyone comes in the room, the see her first, and I have a chance tojump out the window, hahahaha, j/k.

Old 09-21-2007, 11:18 PM
RCR

Couch. Im the red headed step child of the family,our 4 yr old has priority. Until he sleeps in his own room I'll be on the couch.

Old 09-21-2007, 11:45 PM

I get the whole thing, cause I don't have a gf at this moment, but when I did I always slept on the right side for some reason.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:05 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

SHE sleeps on the side farthest away from the door, I get the other side. He reasoning is if a maniac breaks in he will kill me first and hopefully while he is hacking up my lifeless body into tiny little pieces, she can escape.
Same here! When she would stay over I would sleep on the left (losest to the door). When I would stay at her place it was the left (closest to the door). And she says its because if someone crashes through the door they see me...[&:]

Old 09-22-2007, 01:07 AM

i sleep on the right bcuz im right handed and the gun stays on the right side of the bed os i would not have to reach in an akward postion to get the gun with my left hand.

Old 09-22-2007, 02:00 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It pretty damn annoying when you get so used to it, I sleep on the right, why, god knows, I can't remember.
even when we go away someplace its the same, even when at a friends place last year, single beds, yep slept on the right one. Maybe its got something to do with me being a "Lefty"?

Old 09-22-2007, 05:43 AM

i'm right handed. i sleep on the right so i can roll over on my left side and play with her boobies

Old 09-22-2007, 07:25 PM

Leftside. I could car less, honestly, but the wife made me pick a side and stay there years ago. Every once and a while though, I push her over to "my" side just to f_ck with her. When she wakes up on the "wrong" side, I just say "WTF happened last night?"-lol!

Old 09-22-2007, 07:28 PM

These threads get more gay by the day. Sometimes Im embarrassed! LOL Next thread is gonna be "What is your favorite soap opera" STOP THE GAYNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: what side of the bed?