Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What should I do?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 04:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What should I do?

lol. i read snowballs posts and he sounds like a 16 year old. I think he is just expressing his wet dream online.

Old 08-20-2007, 04:44 PM

yep 4/21/86 with all the cout and stuff dont know my head is these days lost my bike and there is a chance my 2 sleds will be gone soon

Old 08-20-2007, 04:49 PM

...and so what if she doesn't stay with ya?

Damn, are you sure you're not into guys instead? Not that it matters, but if you are then just ignore her

Old 08-20-2007, 04:55 PM

no not into guys just been a bad year lost alot of freinds because of my stupided

Old 08-20-2007, 05:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well, if you are as clueless as to what to do as it sounds, you may be better off taking some time and sorting your life out mate. im sorry to hear it has been such a horrible year for you, but take it slow, day by day and focus on the important aspects of your life. that is what is sounds like should be your goal right now.

Old 08-20-2007, 05:27 PM

Go for the gusto!

Old 08-20-2007, 06:14 PM

Why the heck is this post even here. Even when I was younger I knew to go for it and brag later. Just cover it up and don't get stuck with something you may regret.

I'm headed to the bar later and I only wish that little hottie would hit on me. We're friends and all, but that's about as far as it would ever go.

Old 08-20-2007, 06:49 PM

dude you are a ***** for even hesitating to nail a hottie. esp a bartender cause that probably means shes a freak. go sling it to her or dont ever post again without paypaling me $10,000 for having to read this thread.

Old 08-20-2007, 07:18 PM

Hey buddy,

Look at it from this point of view, all your problems that is.

Think of each problem as a credit card with a balance. 10 problems = 10 credit cards.

Take care of the smallest problem first then move up to the next and the next = Pay the credit card with the smallest balance first then the 2nd smallest, etc.

Or IF they ARE ALL $$$ problem then that's easily solved....aka...chapter 13...avoid chapter 7 at all cost (pointless). Any loan offficer and lawyer would tell you chapter 13 is best over chpater 7...but by law they cannot tell you that...err the lawyer can't that is.

Most likely it's not all $$ problem, so I'd start out with..."I'm truly sorry."and whether they accept it or not at least you can feel a bit better because you did apologize...hopefully you really meant it. Whether they accept it or not it(past friendship/relationships)still would not be the same so apologize and move on.

As for the chic, I'd do her...why think past that point? Save that part for afterwards...whether she stays around or not...../shrug....

As for you doing her...doesn't look like you want to so best just leave it alone.

Anyways that advice I posted is from my own experience...move onand just avoid past mistakes.. Hope it helps.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:13 PM

I just realised something guys............

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]