Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

what kind of dog person are you

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 10:46 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what kind of dog person are you

As simple as the title I am sure a lot of people have dogs on this forum so what kind do you have

Old 10-27-2010, 10:49 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man

I have a miniature schnazer and a australian sheppard rat terrier mix

Old 10-27-2010, 11:28 PM

Cinnamon has been with me for 8 years and is part lab and a little chow. I also have Shakira that looks like her sister but younger. There good dogs and are very well house trained. Johnnyh

Attached Thumbnails what kind of dog person are you-mateo-cinnamon.jpg  
Old 10-27-2010, 11:30 PM

My Jackapoo, Sasha:

Did have 2 black labs, but now down to 1. (Went to live with my brother in Texas) And a golden.

Gotta throw cats in too.. Dink and Pete

Old 10-27-2010, 11:51 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Okay now I regret this because i want a jackapoo now dang it lol so far beautiful dog and cats ill get pictures of mine up tomorrow untill then keep posting pics of your pups and cats because animals are always the perfect companions

Old 10-28-2010, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by LjHarp
Okay now I regret this because i want a jackapoo now dang it lol so far beautiful dog and cats ill get pictures of mine up tomorrow untill then keep posting pics of your pups and cats because animals are always the perfect companions
Lol she's a little spitfire though...

I bet that Aussie you have is pretty cool, they are some good dogs.

Old 10-28-2010, 02:07 AM
Default My dog

This is my little girl Lyla (pronounced Lee-la). She's pitt boxer mix going on three years. Absolutely wonderful dog! Lots of energy and attitude but also very loving and sedate at times. Hoping to get another like her here in the near future. I also have a family greyhound that will be 16.5 yrs old next month!

Attached Thumbnails what kind of dog person are you-dscn2056.jpg   what kind of dog person are you-lyla-xmas.jpg  
Old 10-28-2010, 02:23 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The damn things slobber too much, want to go out and poop tooo much, and demand too much attention for me. I'll stick with my, out of the way,..... Crap, here comes Trout, Im out of here!!

Attached Thumbnails what kind of dog person are you-phone-pics-103.jpg  
Old 10-28-2010, 02:40 AM

i dont seem to have a fav type, i tend to just take any kind of stray in so at the moment got 3 dogs, poppy, bud and letty, 2 horses george, winston and a pony, merry, i need to learn to say no

Old 10-28-2010, 05:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had dogs all of my life. Had all sorts, mongrels & pure bred including a Dingo, had 6ft high fences & heavy gauge chicken wire 2 feet under & I would come home from work & have to go & find her, took me ages to figure out how she was getting out. Easy, just jump up onto the 4inch wide decking rail, walk to the end, scale the lattice at the end of the deck then jump down onto 1 inch wide dividing fence (about 15 foot drop) & then jump into the neighbours yard & under his driveway gate & off, pain in the **** & I cried buckets when she passed.
These days I have a Border Collie X Australian red Cattle dog (But she is black & white). smart, loyal, loves water & follows me every where, but demands attention when she figures she has waited long enough.
Name:  dcp_2370-1.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  98.7 KB

Last edited by pacemaker; 10-28-2010 at 05:31 AM.

Quick Reply: what kind of dog person are you