Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What Helmet??

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 12:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What Helmet??

im also an icon man myslef but that scorpin helmet is badass

Old 06-26-2007, 09:43 PM

Well thanks for all your input and the votes....frekin scorpion won HANDS DOWN! lol 15 to a whopping 0. looks like ill be getting the scorpion with that 2nd jacket...considering I’m in Vegas, and its summer, I think ill skip out on the leather jacket...least tillwinter .But I still don't know the difference between the nylon jacket and a mesh jacket...or does it really matter?? Thanks again guys!
-Nate

Old 06-26-2007, 10:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Nobble

Well thanks for all your input and the votes....frekin scorpion won HANDS DOWN! lol 15 to a whopping 0. looks like ill be getting the scorpion with that 2nd jacket...considering I’m in Vegas, and its summer, I think ill skip out on the leather jacket...least tillwinter .But I still don't know the difference between the nylon jacket and a mesh jacket...or does it really matter?? Thanks again guys!
-Nate
Always wear gear! One day you won't regret it if you ever crash :P

Old 06-26-2007, 10:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Zultan

ORIGINAL: Nobble

-Nate
Always wear gear! One day you won't regret it if you ever crash :P

What I ment to say is that ill be gettin the mesh jacket, for the summer months. Then when it gets colder here ill think about the leather jacket. Ill for sure wear gear! Just don't wanna wear leathers in the summer in vegas LOL.

Old 06-26-2007, 11:13 PM

It all looks cool, personally I'm not into the power-ranger look, but, have been guilty of it before...A few guys at work ride every now and then, and one has a yellow Duc, and the other a blue Suzuki, and me on my red honda, with all the gear we look retarded when you put us together. I went out and got a plain jain black leather Joe Rocket, just to stop the jokes.......