CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   what the heck is this buddy stuff? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/what-heck-buddy-stuff-64843/)

QB420 04-07-2008 02:42 PM

RE: what the heck is this buddy stuff?

ORIGINAL: SchiraF4I

ORIGINAL: QB420

So what happens now?
we are bonded for life!!

http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress....1127400001.jpg

krash 04-07-2008 02:48 PM

back where I come from, you only needed one "buddy" and thats your "f**k buddy"

she was always great to have around when one or both of you were bored and drunk

there were no rules

Redd 04-07-2008 02:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Northernfirepower

Sounds legit to me, I didn't partake in all that because I have a hard time being committed to anyone...not to mention online! Not that I'd be with another buddy behind ones back, I'm just crummy with reporting consistently.

So you have a buddy yet their Redd?
Its a great idea! I dont think Im cut out for it myself as well. I am a very committed person, but I suck majorly at reporting back consistently...I think would frustrate my buddy to no end.

Northernfirepower 04-07-2008 03:01 PM

I'd be able to put up with it...but you'd just have to be sure that to send me a message if you die or wind up in the hospital in a coma. That'd be my only ground rule.

SchiraF4I 04-07-2008 03:04 PM

from that ft camp movie "BUDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

here is something to open of a time continuum vortex.... what happens if bothe buddies die!?

Lrn2Go 04-07-2008 03:10 PM

here is something to open of a time continuum vortex.... what happens if bothe buddies die!?
As far as said buddies are concerned... they disapear! ;)

I don't worry about "Reporting" to a buddy... just pic someone you talk to outside of the normal forums? Maybe somebody you talk to on an instant messenger, PM's, or ride with in real life (or, in Schira's case... stare longingly out the window of his gf's cage) that are on the forum and just make them your buddy. I've got SchiraF4I... and "Choppa" if he needs a buddy. :D

SchiraF4I 04-07-2008 03:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

As far as said buddies are concerned... they disapear! ;)

I don't worry about "Reporting" to a buddy... just pic someone you talk to outside of the normal forums? Maybe somebody you talk to on an instant messenger, PM's, or ride with in real life (or, in Schira's case... stare longingly out the window of his gf's cage) that are on the forum and just make them your buddy. I've got SchiraF4I... and "Choppa" if he needs a buddy. :D
atleast if you go down im right there with my sad face looking out the window:( ready to drive you anywhere.......... hah

Lrn2Go 04-07-2008 03:25 PM

atleast if you go down im right there with my sad face looking out the window:( ready to drive you anywhere.......... hah
True... yay buddy system!

Redd 04-07-2008 03:36 PM

ORIGINAL: Northernfirepower

I'd be able to put up with it...but you'd just have to be sure that to send me a message if you die or wind up in the hospital in a coma. That'd be my only ground rule.
I can do better than that! I can haunt you, but I'll be nice, I promise! I'll just hide your keys once in a while, and change the channels on your TV.

Does this mean I get to write your name in my sig? Does this officially make us a couple? lol

Martin_D 04-07-2008 05:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Dang! Im jealous, I still dont have a buddy

Attachment 74039