Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What a great game (Fiesta Bowl)

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 03:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What a great game (Fiesta Bowl)

I watched the the game tonight and was on the edge of my seat. What a great game If you havent watced it yet or somehting I wont spoil it for you but I was happy about the results.

Old 01-02-2007, 05:02 AM
Default RE: What a great game (Fiesta Bowl)

I'm a die-hard Sooner fan, but simply put, I think they got out-coached, and thats saying allot going against Bob Stoops, some great plays came out of boise and they earned it, no need to trash talk em or anything. The Sooners had a rough year, set-back after set-back, they came through. Happy with the Sooners season, Big 12 Title making it #40 to their list. The Sooners are a power house of college ball as well as others, but hats off to Boise tonight, they deserve it but more importantly they earned it. Well done.

Old 01-02-2007, 04:52 PM

Definitely better than the Rose Bowl[:@]

If U of M's performance hadn't put me to sleep I woulda stayed up to watch the Fiesta Bowl which sounds like it was 10 times better. Anyone else think Boise State will be ranked #2 after Ohio State wails on Florida or will USC be 2nd?

Old 01-02-2007, 05:17 PM

We need a playoff system. BSU I don't think will be ranked second no matter who wins the the bcs ntgame. USC walked over M in the second half so that should keepWolverine fans queit about not playing OSU AGAIN. That's kinda gay that you can go undefeated and still not be ranked #1 even if OSU losses to FL. I loved the hook and ladder. That was sick. GO BUCKEYES!!!!

Old 01-02-2007, 05:28 PM

I was definitely watching. I was the only one who picked Boise in my office pool, that game put me into first out of 11 coming into tonights game. Now i need Wake to win for me to pull a big lead. Eleven people, 10 bucks apiece, would be awesome to win $110.

Old 01-02-2007, 08:01 PM

I watched that game, and i am Really impressed with BSU they kicked ***. Some insane plays were thrown during that game....I was yelling for those guys on the TV. Probably a few of the best plays i have ever seen at any football level! Hats off to Boise State

Old 01-02-2007, 09:07 PM

lol. I live in mountain home, its about a 30 minute drive to boise so this is all a pretty big thing here. Its the first bcs game theyve ever gotten into, and they had to go undefeated to get there. Its the 2nd undefeated season theyve had in 3 years, and theyve get 5 straigh wac championships... not saying much, cause it is the wac, but hey lol.

glad you guys gotta see bsu in action, they are very fun to watch, just no one really watches them much.