Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What the EFF!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010 | 03:38 PM

lol thats pretty damn funny, they stole your pics and then put their watermark logos over them

I would report them. But that is a real nice looking f2!

Last edited by N8 Dawg; 07-19-2010 at 03:41 PM.
Old 07-19-2010 | 06:45 PM

Few years back a company selling aftermarket thirdgen camaro parts snagged a few of my pro street car to advertise they're spoiler. Everyone freaked out about it and i contacted the company, they ended up hooking me up with some other parts and a bunch of small accessory stuff, all i wanted was my name there to say who built the car.

Old 07-20-2010 | 12:38 PM

Yeah, that is rediculous and I guarantee that they know better. My GF is a professional photog and this kind of BS happens all the time. People seem to think that if it is posted on the web, they can just take it. Granted, I didn't realize how bad it was until I was with her and saw how this kind of activity hurts her business. So it is definitely crap and you should go after them for it. I know I would without hesitation.

Old 07-20-2010 | 12:47 PM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti

if the product shown in those photos is not of the actual product being offered, (if your fairing did not come from them) then there is also an argument that the listing could be misleading. seems like it would be in ebay's interest to resolve the matter.