Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What do you do?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 04:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What do you do?

Ast PGA Pro, working on getting my card so I can become the lead instructor at a course down in FL. Yeah, playing on the PGA Tour is obviouslly my dream, but if not, maybe the Nationwide Tour, then slowly progress. I also love working with kids and am involved with a Jr. golf program.

Old 04-16-2007, 05:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: txn_driver

ORIGINAL: pangb86
R&D Engineering intern at National Instruments in Austin, TX over the summer.
(wonder how the roads are in Texas..hmmmm)
Out here in the hill country there awsome. working in Security waiting to get hired on at Travis CO. Sheriff's Office
i was gonna say, the hill country all around south texas is awesome. pretty much from austin to san antonio off the highways. and in and around the cities there is tons and tons and tons of great back roads to take.

i am a no degree network admin for a small theatrical stage contruction co. we design, manfacture, retail, and support theatrical stages across the country. schools, amusement parks, music halls, we do it all! chances are we built stages you have been to. the good thing, i dont do any of that, just keep our data network operational. most of the time i sit at my desk and think how its possible to be so bored on something as vast as the internet. i also deliver pizzas p/t on fri-sat, and i also do IT consulting on the side. oh yeah, did i mention i am going to school to?

Old 04-16-2007, 05:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sell medical insurance for largest internet broker in the nation $$$$