Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Well this weather blows..........

Old 04-08-2010, 07:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well this weather blows..........

So I live in Green Bay Wisconsin and last Sunday it was around 70 degrees and it was beautiful riding weather. Well yesterday we had a storm front come in and it dumped around 3 inches here and it was supposed to not melt well now tonight is it snowing again and it is cold as all he!!. I was really enjoying riding this early but I guess the weather we got was way to good to be true this early in March and April.

How is the weather like for all of you guys out there?

Old 04-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We're just now getting that storm over here in PA. Windy as hell and raining bad at the moment. Was it really necessary that you send it this way?

The news said temp drops from 80F and sunny today to like 50F tomorrow. lol..

Old 04-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Nex

Madison, WI here...and yeah...Snow this morning when I woke up. Have not been able to ride the bike all week due to rain! Tomarrow's forecast looks promising, so Here's to the 60 degree's we're supposed to get!

Old 04-08-2010, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
We're just now getting that storm over here in PA. Windy as hell and raining bad at the moment. Was it really necessary that you send it this way?

The news said temp drops from 80F and sunny today to like 50F tomorrow. lol..
Lol Sorry that I had the storm your way man. Looks like no riding for either one of us haha.

Well your at 50 degrees so that isnt that bad last night I think we were down to around 22 degrees so jsut be thankfull that you dont have to wear a winter jacket just to go outside lol.

Old 04-08-2010, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Nex
Madison, WI here...and yeah...Snow this morning when I woke up. Have not been able to ride the bike all week due to rain! Tomarrow's forecast looks promising, so Here's to the 60 degree's we're supposed to get!
Yeah Im looking foward to getting this new snow melted right away. The good upside is that next week tues and wed are supposed to be in the mid 70's so I will deffinatly be out riding then.

Old 04-08-2010, 08:51 PM

same sort of crap here as the in the Keystone. Like a heat wave a week ago and now it's been raining for 2 days straight
I thougt I was going to get lucky yesterday, the sky didn't look too bad so I pushed my bike out of the garage, started it up. The amount of time it took to put my helet on and look back towards the ground... I see these big drops of water hitting the pond in my front yard and making BIG bubbles.
It was my shortest ride of the season, the length of my car, twice... as I rode it back into the garage.

But in the mean time, I have manged to cut 4 1/2 inches of my can it sounds great now

Old 04-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well your at 50 degrees so that isnt that bad last night I think we were down to around 22 degrees so jsut be thankfull that you dont have to wear a winter jacket just to go outside lol.
True. It's only supposed to be a low of 43F here. I'll probably still ride if it's not pouring. Heated jacket liners are sweeeet!

It was my shortest ride of the season, the length of my car, twice...
lol...

Old 04-08-2010, 09:16 PM

It's supposed to be 50-55 and sunny here on saturday, I'm going

All I've been able o do is sit on my bike and rev it in the garage since I chopped the can, I want to hear it under load

Old 04-08-2010, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Jimmy Dodge
It's supposed to be 50-55 and sunny here on saturday, I'm going

All I've been able o do is sit on my bike and rev it in the garage since I chopped the can, I want to hear it under load
Lol yeah I just installed new fluch mount blinkers hotbodies undertail puig windscreen and a M4 exhaust and I want to go out and show if off haha, but its kind of hard to do that when its snowing and its 30 degrees outside.

I also have it in my garage where I sit on it and just pretend I am driving it haha.

Old 04-08-2010, 10:29 PM

It's been chilly and rainy the last couple days here... tomorrow's high is 65... as long as it gets to 60 I'm going out. Gonna be mid-70s this weekend, and hopefully it's going to stay there.

We've got friends in WI and they got snow... I only laughed for a minute

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Well this weather blows..........