Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

well sh*t!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 03:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: well sh*t!

can i please have the last 10 minutes of my life back.....this thread is pointless.

Old 09-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i did not think everyone was so up tight, but oh well

Old 09-12-2006, 09:40 PM

The people that don't get that this was a joke are the same people you should probably be watching out for while riding on the streets when they are in their cars..

Old 09-13-2006, 06:52 AM

people neeed to losen up a bit, and have fun. sorry for what trouble this caused, it shouldnt have caused any but thats life. in all reality i am the safest rider. well i do wheelies and stuff. but i am safe about it. if that makes sense. and no flaming on that please i know that sounds bad

Old 09-13-2006, 11:26 AM

ORIGINAL: Pentaxis

The people that don't get that this was a joke are the same people you should probably be watching out for while riding on the streets when they are in their cars..
where is the relevance in that? i understand its a meaningless joke of a thread, but if i didnt get it, it would have no affect of my driving...whats your point? you understand the thread so it makes you a better driver/rider?

hotsauce: you know how internet threads get......50% of them are pointless anyways. i think the main issue was people dont like the sportbike image thrashed because of the actions of a few riders, such as people running from cops and such. and thats what this thread turned into. its all gravy baby!

Old 09-13-2006, 02:04 PM

Hey everybody !!!!!!!!! Look a what 2000.00$ worth of gear looks like, on hot sauce's pic !!!!!!!!!!!! Is that one of those new 400$ kelvlar butt crack protectors, flap'n in the breeze???? You da man !!!!!!! Next time, for consistancy... in stead of "well sh*t"... Post..
"BULL SH*T " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 09-13-2006, 03:02 PM

ORIGINAL: rippn

Hey everybody !!!!!!!!! Look a what 2000.00$ worth of gear looks like, on hot sauce's pic !!!!!!!!!!!! Is that one of those new 400$ kelvlar butt crack protectors, flap'n in the breeze???? You da man !!!!!!! Next time, for consistancy... in stead of "well sh*t"... Post..
"BULL SH*T " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clean and free, Ripp'n

wow, yeah i just got is last week. its carbon fiber not kevlar though. protects my ***. you are good man. u know your ****

Old 09-13-2006, 03:59 PM

I thought that was funny so did my roomate.... and yeah quit taking life so seriously. Yall need to have some fun. I would actually do something like that......if it wasnt for the fact that i dont even leave the driveway without a helmet on. Oh yeah I did however quit riding with a jacket ....... Reasons the only time I went down I had one on and i got a nasty amount of rash anyway, to me it seems more like a false sence of security unless your in a one piece race suit and honestly who does this? And Arizona is too hot i would die of heat exaustion by the time I got to work.

Old 09-13-2006, 10:20 PM

It is funny... in a pathetic way, so you relate ???? I shudder, when I hear about really stupid, and encouraging stuff... "run'm". Hs, a repeat offender on this...

You quit wearing your leather... IT'S A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY????? Jeans...3ft , goodleather...86ft... skid test results, in a mag.
See??? are you kidding, really, just joke'n, or are you of firm conviction??? I can't tell by your post... do I say something?, to help save your life, or make sure it dosen't influence others, to toss there," false sense of security", in turn, influencing others????

'bout that 1pc leather comment... I've got 2, 1pc suits... wear 'em, on the steet, as much as possible...HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but always, full gear... if it's even "too" hot. Your worth, survive'n a spill...

I like to say, "COW-vs- TATOO"... HMMMM... Not really much choice!!!!!!!

Not commenting, about some statements... to me , is like have'n a friend say, they are suicidal, and not talking to them... just hope'n they aren't really, going to act out on it. I'm old enough, to have seen that scenerio, go dreadfully wrong. I hope, I always love people enough, to "jump in", possible erring, on the side of life. If i'm ever at a "jumper" scene... and someone yell's, " go ahead, jump" I'll be the guy to "drop", the "big mouth". Even seamingly foolish statements, can have profound influence... Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 09-14-2006, 02:53 AM

ORIGINAL: rippn

It is funny... in a pathetic way, so you relate ???? I shudder, when I hear about really stupid, and encouraging stuff... "run'm". Hs, a repeat offender on this...

You quit wearing your leather... IT'S A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY????? Jeans...3ft , goodleather...86ft... skid test results, in a mag.
See??? are you kidding, really, just joke'n, or are you of firm conviction??? I can't tell by your post... do I say something?, to help save your life, or make sure it dosen't influence others, to toss there," false sense of security", in turn, influencing others????

'bout that 1pc leather comment... I've got 2, 1pc suits... wear 'em, on the steet, as much as possible...HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but always, full gear... if it's even "too" hot. Your worth, survive'n a spill...

I like to say, "COW-vs- TATOO"... HMMMM... Not really much choice!!!!!!!

Not commenting, about some statements... to me , is like have'n a friend say, they are suicidal, and not talking to them... just hope'n they aren't really, going to act out on it. I'm old enough, to have seen that scenerio, go dreadfully wrong. I hope, I always love people enough, to "jump in", possible erring, on the side of life. If i'm ever at a "jumper" scene... and someone yell's, " go ahead, jump" I'll be the guy to "drop", the "big mouth". Even seamingly foolish statements, can have profound influence... Clean and free, Ripp'n
Im not trying to be an *** or anything rippn, but I was just wanting to say that I couldnt really understand the first half of your post. Either because I wasnt catching on because im tired or my reading skills went out the window for a little while. I was just saying anyways