Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

well sh*t!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: well sh*t!

ORIGINAL: hot sauce

****ing cops, ok so i got pulled over for no reason at all. the cop said i didnt have a proper helmet. i as wearing one of thoes baseball helmet things with the cup holders on it, cuz i get thursty when i ride. i was going to put beer in it but i didnt have any, but is there anyway that i can fight the ticket? do i have a chance winning?
Yes! I do beleev u have a gud chans at more winninger that tikit. Jus tel da juj dat u wur thurstee and u needed more beerz and den u can wins it! jus mak shur dat u use ur gud inglis an den de juj will say yo man u win at lifey!!! weeeee mak shur u wares da hat tos da kort tho sos u can pwnzorz dat juj say look at mes leetzorz hat foo! hez b like wearz joo get dat yo? den hez let u get off da hookz cuz uz like awsum and den hes fire dat POPO! den ask him if his chain hang low an if it platinum o if it gold. jus 1 ? 4 joo.....:?; joo uses komaz but kant kapitilise any ledderz? maybeez u shud rite da juj a ledder two himz sain dat u shud get awff da hook cuz uz wasnt edumakated enuff to no dat silly stuffz den he sayz u ok and u have no tikit!!! yay fo joo! =D kkthnxbai

mIkke

Old 09-08-2006, 07:03 PM

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

ORIGINAL: hot sauce

****ing cops, ok so i got pulled over for no reason at all. the cop said i didnt have a proper helmet. i as wearing one of thoes baseball helmet things with the cup holders on it, cuz i get thursty when i ride. i was going to put beer in it but i didnt have any, but is there anyway that i can fight the ticket? do i have a chance winning?
Yes! I do beleev u have a gud chans at more winninger that tikit. Jus tel da juj dat u wur thurstee and u needed more beerz and den u can wins it! jus mak shur dat u use ur gud inglis an den de juj will say yo man u win at lifey!!! weeeee mak shur u wares da hat tos da kort tho sos u can pwnzorz dat juj say look at mes leetzorz hat foo! hez b like wearz joo get dat yo? den hez let u get off da hookz cuz uz like awsum and den hes fire dat POPO! den ask him if his chain hang low an if it platinum o if it gold. jus 1 ? 4 joo.....:?; joo uses komaz but kant kapitilise any ledderz? maybeez u shud rite da juj a ledder two himz sain dat u shud get awff da hook cuz uz wasnt edumakated enuff to no dat silly stuffz den he sayz u ok and u have no tikit!!! yay fo joo! =D kkthnxbai

mIkke
WOW

Old 09-08-2006, 07:18 PM

i have a feeling most of u are on clsb

Old 09-08-2006, 09:14 PM

mIkke
YOU REALLY NEED TO WORK ON YOUR GRAMMER!!!!!!OMFG!!!! the chances are that the next time you post a paragraph like that, NOBODY WILL READ IT!
i really hope you were being sarcastic in this one.....

Old 09-11-2006, 02:15 PM
Retired Moderator

I really don't know what to say, but what I'm thinking is I wish there were less helmet restrictions by state. Then we could probably, through natural selection, have a smaller percentage of boneheads on the road. That is just one man's opinion, but I could be wrong.

Old 09-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chyl, I think youv'e got it !!!!!!!!! Or else he's "bait'n the elders again... Hard to believe, he could be that... Maybe a poster child for anti helmet laws!!!!!!!!! " let those, dead in the head, have the said "!!!!!!!!

On a personal note... one day, in the day, a friend near seattle, says"wanna see something cool????" and opens his closet, and there is a modest reddish color headstone, that says, Jimi Hendriks, on it. He said it was the one and only origonal. WoW, glad I'm old enough to have seen it. The music teacher, at lincoln hs., didnt know he could even play guitar!!!!! Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 09-11-2006, 11:28 PM

I really don't know what to say, but what I'm thinking is I wish there were less helmet restrictions by state. Then we could probably, through natural selection, have a smaller percentage of boneheads on the road. That is just one man's opinion, but I could be wrong.
Why is it we are so concerned with saving the stupid ones? No helmet, no problem...nature will take care of itself. That is why we have the Darwin awards.

Old 09-12-2006, 04:29 AM

the funny part is that everyone thinks this story is true, u really think someone would wear something like that and expect it not to be a problem??? i always wear a helmet, leather gloves, and a leather jacket. i have almost $2,000 worth of gear on everytime i ride. even in 100 degree heat. i think that anyone that rides with no helmet shorts and t shirt should crash and be ****ed up. it is how people learn. i would be dead if it wasnt for my hemet. and dont go cheap on a helmet, or any gear for that matter. u get what u pay for.

Old 09-12-2006, 02:02 PM

So first, you post a bogus story that is so outrageous that it only invites people to rip on you. Then, you reply to everyone that it was all joke and that if you don't wear gear you deserve to get hurt. What the heck is the point of this?! And why would you say someone deserves to get hurt? You sound like a serious headcase to me. Joking is fun, but I would never say someone deserves to get hurt.

Old 09-12-2006, 02:54 PM

look at the last couple posts, what do u think they were talking about. and yes it did start off as a joke. losen up a bit