Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Well, That Was the Saddest Birthday Party Ever...

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 05:32 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Well, That Was the Saddest Birthday Party Ever...

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

maybe you should try and make it up by taking her out and showing her that she is the most special person in your life no matter what. wether its 100 people or just youin the room..all she needs to know is that you love her and would do anything for her. sometimes as guys we think that our women know this already but ive never met a girl who doesnt like being reminded of why they fell in love with us...
Wow!! ..just that ...

Jules :-)

EDIT: George just do this, trust me you cant go wrong!! :-)

Old 12-28-2008, 06:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

Damn George I'm sorry to hear that. This is a very bad time of year to have a birthday. Most people just wore out from holiday parties, but it was very inconsiderate for them to at least not have notified you that they weren't coming and partying will have of course been better. When we had little to no responsibilities, other than to ourselves. I love the company of good friends but I cherish the time spent with my son, even more happy birthday to the wife George
Yeah, it sucks that so many people couldn't give us notice that they weren't coming. Her party is hit-or-miss every year.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'll tell her that at least you guys send your best!

...hey, the good news is that we have a ton of ice cream cake left over. I love that stuff!

Old 12-28-2008, 07:14 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My sister, Chris was born on Christmas day. She was over-compensated for it and used to **** off the rest of us kids,

Old 12-28-2008, 09:37 AM

Guilt the crap of all the invitees. Make sure they know only 4 people showed.

Old 12-28-2008, 09:57 AM

If she`s feeling a little neglected, we could start a Happy Birthday to Mrs. Greek thread, and you could show it to her when it reaches about 150 posts. That might cheer her up.

My son`s birthday is today, and it`s always tough getting his friends together since a lot of them are at grandma`s house, or otherwise out of town during school`s winter break.

And your friends are weak for not showing up last night. You gave them a few days to recover from Christmas and a few more to rest up for New Year`s Eve. No excuses.

Old 12-28-2008, 10:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that sucks, My moms Bday is today, and she always said she never had good parties b/c people always have get togethers before and after xmas. We usually throwa party for her the following weekend just b.c of that.