Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

well got my as kicked tonight

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 01:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default well got my as kicked tonight

went back down to the chit hole my step dad drinks at. un willingly. went out to the smoke shack alone. and there was some guy that said he had a problem with me. him and his three buddys kicked the chit out of me. fractured nose, split eye, dots across my fore head. tried my best but they held my arms! and beat my face in..saftey in numbers @ss hole till i catch you alone!!!!i think they fractured my cheeck bone as well. i will not post pics. site is for bike interest. but ya i got the hell beat out of me tonight..o well chit happens. rough country i guess? man i hate this hill bily Chit hole....stay away from central il.!!!!!!!unless you like to fight every day!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-21-2010, 02:07 AM

Damn man sorry to hear that. Just catch him alone and do work. No sucker punches but hand him his ****. Eye for an eye a tooth for a mother @#$%ing tooth.

Old 02-21-2010, 02:31 AM

been in a similar situation myself.. While they were hitting i was laughing in their faces hysterically. In my laughter one guy let go of my right hand long enough to get to my knife (i carry in my first belt loop on my right side.) opened her up and stabed the dude on my left in the forearm.. nice and deep. after that he let go and they scattered like flies.. caught the other two later on.. it was a good one on one on both occasions. I actually used some army and law enforcement trained defensive tatics.. be patient and there is no such thing as clean fighting.. you will get yours. payback is a bitch.

Old 02-21-2010, 02:41 AM

ya its like 2:30 in the morn got up cause my face is killn me. step father and building owners wanted me to push charges and i wouldnt do it. cause its gonna come back around. so i saw no sence in pushn charges. man go around come aronund. o well im gonna drop this. not tryin to start a hate thread. just got my azs busted tonight. chit happens when you hang around a bunch of boozed out rednecks!!!

Old 02-21-2010, 04:05 AM

did you go to the hospital? maybe a cat scan?

Old 02-21-2010, 08:08 AM

no. its morning now and nothing apears to be broke. i have a knuckle print on my fore head. swolen eye, nose, cheeck, and a foot print on my back. i think ill make it.

Old 02-21-2010, 08:40 AM

ehh im guessing its a small town, you will see them again and i bet they do go to the hospital. then screw their ol ladys to really get the point across. ha ha.

Old 02-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Revenge is a poridge best eaten cold.........
Pick your time, pick your location, pick your weapon(s)
and get even Brother..................Very satisfying, this I know......
I'll even lend you my Maxwell silver hammer.......

Old 02-21-2010, 11:30 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That sux, but your time will come when they least expect it. An eye for eye & like was said before there is never a clean fight. Remember, when you're in a fight there is only 1 left standing & you want that 1 to be you. Now what town in central IL. did you say this was?

Old 02-21-2010, 12:33 PM

I live in southern,IL.. What town in Illinois did that happen?.. piece of advise I can give you Illinois doesn't have a concealed weapon law but I always carry at least a 9mm on me and use to carry my ar-15 in my blazer.. Might want to check into something like that. People these days don't care about you or your family or your feelings. A guy tried to run my ex girlfriend who I was dating at the time with my kid and mom in the car off the road -.- . Heck two houses down a guy shot and killed his wife and daughter. Never thought I would see my block on the news for something like that. This world is f**ked up. gotta protect yourself these days. Sorry to hear about that man.

Quick Reply: well got my as kicked tonight