Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The weirdest, most f`d up movie...

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The weirdest, most f`d up movie...

...that I have seen in a long time.

The movie is called "Versus." I have no idea how this thing ended up in my Netflix...but it is seriously messed up. First off, it is a Japanese movie. When i started watching it, it was dubbed with English, which was really annoying so I switched it to Japanese (with subtitles).

It is basically a zombie movie with a ton of martial arts, Samurai sword play, fighting women and guns. Even the zombies are packing. It's also pretty bloody too. I think it is a cult classic. The sound effects are lousy, sometimes the soundtrack doesnt mesh well. In the end, it is funny in a weird way, though Im not sure that is intentional. I cannot recommend it, but I cannot not recommended either. Its just completed screwed up. Check it out if you like messed up flicks.

Old 11-08-2008, 02:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The weirdest, most f`d up movie...

Sounds like something you'd watch after a night of strong acid. haha. then everything would make sense. Im joshing... ever seen Happiness? thats a kinda weird & kinda ****ed up movie.. in a totally different way than zombies & whatnot.. but def a must watch.. leaves u kinda thinking WTF?

Old 11-08-2008, 07:36 AM
VP

I think OldBoy is the weirdest, most f'd up movie I've ever seen.

Old 11-08-2008, 08:20 AM

Batoru Rowaiaru (Battle Royale) ftw.

...j/k really, I've never seen Versus, and Battle Royale is a completely diferent animal but am a fan of Japanese film in general, and when thinking of the sickest Japanese film I've seen. BR topped the list ...and that includes Anime.

Old 11-08-2008, 10:20 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Happiness was totally messed.

Old 11-08-2008, 12:03 PM

Well, there is a movie called "Sick" although it's more of a documentary, about a comedian with cystic fibrosis, who gets off on S&M. His girlfriend is a dominatrix who drives metal objects through his tallywacker, among other things. He dies at the end of the movie and it's disturbing watching him take his final breaths and then his old lady takes a bunch of pictures of his corpse. Battle Royale was actually a great movie, at least to me.

Old 11-08-2008, 04:49 PM

Just got the movie "postel" from net flicks [:@]supposed to be a comedy, guess it was, but pretty stupid

Old 11-08-2008, 06:38 PM

ORIGINAL: McCone33

Well, there is a movie called "Sick" although it's more of a documentary, about a comedian with cystic fibrosis, who gets off on S&M. His girlfriend is a dominatrix who drives metal objects through his tallywacker, among other things. He dies at the end of the movie and it's disturbing watching him take his final breaths and then his old lady takes a bunch of pictures of his corpse. Battle Royale was actually a great movie, at least to me.
...and this is why you are awesome...lol

Actually, you are the reason why I enjoy movies like this. I used to take friends ofer to McCone's apt when in high school to party. It was awesome, because he was usually watching something interesting/sick/provocative. Kind of a litmus test for potential dates. If she couldn't handle it, I probably wouldn't like her. Actually, now that I think of it, the first movie I showed my wife was A Clockwork Orange. Dude, remember man bites dog (first one that came to mind)?-lol- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_Bites_Dog_(film)

Old 11-08-2008, 06:46 PM

i think versus is just a typical Japanese film in that it makes no sense and it just so over the top it's fun to watch. i recommend "The Red Spectacles" if you want another bizarre Japanese movie that is about a 11/10 on the WTF scale

Old 11-08-2008, 10:04 PM

Cube is the most stupid movie I have ever seen and will ever see. It is freaking horrible!!! F*** that movie!!!! Waste of complete time.

Quick Reply: The weirdest, most f`d up movie...