Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Websites that get on your nerves?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 01:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Websites that get on your nerves?

For the most part, the bike internet community is very helpful...but there are one or two places that are just seemingly full of ********.

Anyone name theior own.

Let the flames begiin.

Old 09-28-2007, 01:31 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Websites that get on your nerves?

I can usually turn any thread into a monkey s**t fight.

This forum and 6000RR.net is great, but when I start venturing over to other forums for Suzuki's and Kawasaki's.............for some reason, they don't know what they are talking about or are just flat out mean.

But I will be honest.........and lot of the people that get flamed on forums (new or not) sometimes deserve it with the questions they ask (for example. "How do I shift?" or "Where's the clutch lever?") You're just BEGGING to be flamed with questions like that.

Old 09-28-2007, 01:39 AM
Friend and Hero ...

Can honestly say this is the only motorcycle forum I have ever been on guess I was just lucky. I hit the best one out there and have enjoyed interacting with most everyone here except for those few who have got a nastyPM from me and this isthe most interaction with the civilian world.I've had since high school and have tried to modify my language so it isn't so hard for everyone to understand what I'm saying. And I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for their genuine kindness but I would be quite interested in hearing about some of the worst sites out there. I've got to try my damnedest to avoid them. Because people who **** me off ....I have a tendency to want to physically hunt them down! LOL -

Old 09-28-2007, 01:55 AM

I visited this forum just to see this thread:

http://www.viperalley.com/forum/anyt...saying-hi.html

Much love for the Viper guys.

Old 09-28-2007, 01:59 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

I can usually turn any thread into a monkey s**t fight.

This forum and 6000RR.net is great, but when I start venturing over to other forums for Suzuki's and Kawasaki's.............for some reason, they don't know what they are talking about or are just flat out mean.

But I will be honest.........and lot of the people that get flamed on forums (new or not) sometimes deserve it with the questions they ask (for example. "How do I shift?" or "Where's the clutch lever?") You're just BEGGING to be flamed with questions like that.
Maybe you haven't been around long enough, or maybe were not referring to me, but I would not ask a questions as asinine as that.

I'm talking about a forum where a few Track Day guys think they are the greatest thing since sliced **** on toast.

One minute they are helpful, the next asssholes.

Old 09-28-2007, 02:03 AM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

Can honestly say this is the only motorcycle forum I have ever been on guess I was just lucky. I hit the best one out there and have enjoyed interacting with most everyone here except for those few who have got a nastyPM from me and this isthe most interaction with the civilian world.I've had since high school and have tried to modify my language so it isn't so hard for everyone to understand what I'm saying. And I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for their genuine kindness but I would be quite interested in hearing about some of the worst sites out there. I've got to try my damnedest to avoid them. Because people who **** me off ....I have a tendency to want to physically hunt them down! LOL -
uhh ohh Hardcorp is getting all mushy on us............ but at the same time he is still hardcorp....... how do you do it??? lol

but yeah I go to 600rr.net and they got a great group of guys there too.... I think what gets a lot of people going and its been getting to me as well is all the same questions over and over.... but its to be expected when noobs come in... No offence to the noobs its just some of us who have been here a while see these questions just keep on popping up..... other than that it is hard to judge a persons attitude in type..... but I have had a lot of great interaction here once I let go of my own garbage....

ohh and to add......
the Turbo or Nitrous questions..... why bother..... if you wanted a faster bike you could have haggled a good deal on a liter bike........ so please no more asking.... for at least 6 months when more noobs come in.....

Old 09-28-2007, 03:38 AM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: BlindinOrange

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

uhh ohh Hardcorp is getting all mushy on us............ but at the same time he is still hardcorp....... how do you do it??? lol

but yeah I go to 600rr.net and they got a great group of guys there too.... I think what gets a lot of people going and its been getting to me as well is all the same questions over and over.... but its to be expected when noobs come in... No offence to the noobs its just some of us who have been here a while see these questions just keep on popping up..... other than that it is hard to judge a persons attitude in type..... but I have had a lot of great interaction here once I let go of my own garbage....

ohh and to add......
the Turbo or Nitrous questions..... why bother..... if you wanted a faster bike you could have haggled a good deal on a liter bike........ so please no more asking.... for at least 6 months when more noobs come in.....

Hey, it's Only theMedication Talking !! I left something for you at the inter racial marriages thread , get back to me LOL

Old 09-28-2007, 05:50 AM

I can think of a few, but getting stuck into motorcycle forums, there is one in Oz that I joined up with for a while, but it had a lot of total dicks, mainly young "Dudes" who in real world, could not tell their **** from their armpit.
Prime example, this girl wanted to know how to clean & wot to do, to pretty up her bike to sell it, so I went through a big list of things that she could do, I also mentioned using Armorall on the cables etc & on the seat, got flamed by her for "Putting this slippery stuff" on a bike seat "my god how dangerous", others joined in on line to back her. This from a little ****** that did not know how to clean a friggin bike she had owned for a couple of years. I replied back with an apology, and in parting also mentioned that her fat backside had probably got the seat to a decent shine anyway. Never went back to that forum.
And for those of you with itchy typing fingers getting ready to flame me about using Armorall, Bite Me.

Old 09-28-2007, 06:34 AM

cbrfoum.com i hate that ****ing forum!!!! lmao

Old 09-28-2007, 06:36 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: pacemaker

And for those of you with itchy typing fingers getting ready to flame me about using Armorall, Bite Me.
LOL. *hands pacemaker a flame suit*

Quick Reply: Websites that get on your nerves?