Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WARNING! The worst Dealer ever

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 04:22 AM
L8X
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WARNING! The worst Dealer ever

anyone opposed to what addict suggests?

Old 06-20-2005, 10:01 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you host it on your site and post a link to it here I think you'd probably be o.k. I'm pretty sure the admins don't want to have to deal with an angry bike shop -- even though they did do you wrong.

Old 06-20-2005, 06:26 PM

You can post your experiences as a customer. It's a public message board. By all means you can post the name to warn customers of your bad experience there. I wouldn't get into slander or anything, but you can post your experience there and if the dealership chooses to sign up and post their responce, thats up to them.

On a personal note, if you have anything in writing stating what the pay off amount is, and they have signed off on it, then I would think it's a legal binding contract. I would think you have a great case to take them to court. Otherwise tell them to give you back your Honda and you will return your Suzuki and you will go on your merry way to another dealership. If they can't give you your bike back, then it's their loss.

I would also call the company that the Honda was financed from and get them involved. Explain the situation to them and see what they say. That way you can keep it off your credit. If it's written in the agreement that the dealership in question was to pay off x amount for the honda, then it's on them. Technically if you owe money on the Honda and the dealership won't pay it off, then it's still your bike. So you can get it back.

Old 06-20-2005, 09:28 PM
L8X

yeah, they sold the bike, i dont know how, but they did. weird because they dont even have title to the bike! basically they are playing the waiting game. see who caves first. they think it's going to be me because it's my credit. nope nope. well im putting soemthing up to let them know not to take advantage of riders on my site. should be up by tonight. i hope i can count on all over your support!

Old 06-20-2005, 09:58 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

Ya, I'll be happy to e-mail them with my displeasure. Dealerships are like lawyers, 99% make 'em all look bad[:@]

Old 06-21-2005, 06:53 AM
L8X

http://lexracingusa.netfirms.com/sto...talog/rant.php check back in a day max. thanks guys i really appreciate this.

Old 06-21-2005, 10:20 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

I posted a link to your page on this board -- looks like you ain't the only one dissatisfied with those peeps. GGC

Old 06-21-2005, 12:23 PM

Wow... Post them on here, they will be their own downfall, david and goliath kinda thing...
we dont need no water let that futhermucker burn, burn forthermocker, burn...

Old 06-21-2005, 10:44 PM
L8X

thanks guys, i hope for an enormous response so at least when i show it to them, it'll make them think twice about doing it again. please copy and paste to every other forum you are a member of. thank you all for your support!

Old 06-21-2005, 10:59 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

Dude -- fix yer page. I added a comment but it isn't showing up.

Quick Reply: WARNING! The worst Dealer ever