Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WARNING! The worst Dealer ever

Old 06-18-2005, 01:30 AM
L8X
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WARNING! The worst Dealer ever

I live in San Francisco, CA. I recently traded my bike for a 05 gsxr1000. I was promised 7k for my old bike. Not bad considering I only owed around 5k on it. Well to make a long story short, the sales manager ****ed up and wrote down the pay-off amount as 2k. what an idiot right? so i get a call three weeks later from him saying that i still owe 3k on my old bike and he expects me to pay it. WTF??? Then he threatens me that if i dont pay it off my credit is going to become ****ed up. I asked him why i should be responsible for his mistake and he shoots back with, "I didn't make a mistake. I have the name a number of the finance person who quoted me that amount." What??!?! What about what I quoted you?? I told him the pay-off amount during the deal! And since he found out while I was still at the store, why didn't he tell me right there and then??? Shady huh? That's not all. He calls the person from the fiance company to double check tye pay-off in front of me. Guess what? it's around 5k like i quoted. *******! but he still doesn't fess up and just says, "hey its your credit, you are responsible for it."
and another thing that's shady, they wrote me two different purchase contracts for the same bike on the same day. one was stating the trade in value as 7k while the other said 6.4k. guess which the sales manager honors? too shady! both were signed and official btw.
i mean this dealership has the reputation of ripping people off even back in the day. people who live around me know which dealership im talking about. but ive made friends there and have gone back many times in the past two years ive been riding. Ive been responsible for many of their sales within that time. and this is how they treat me! well i should be fair. this sale manager is relatively new. he's supposed to be a former car salesman. but i dont know what kind of business practice it is to ***-rape old loyal customers like this. yes, you may have a monopoly in sf, but sooner or later your good location isnt going to be good enough to hold on to bsuiness.

Old 06-18-2005, 01:45 AM
Default RE: WARNING! The worst Dealer ever

Which dealership is this??

Old 06-18-2005, 02:16 AM
L8X

there's only one honda suzuki yamaha kawasaki dealership in san francisco

Old 06-18-2005, 02:27 AM

sounds like thier initials are GGC???

Old 06-18-2005, 02:30 AM
L8X

you said it not me

Old 06-18-2005, 08:24 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

L8X - good to see ya around again. Sorry the stealership is being a pain. That's why I sell my bikes outright then pay cash -- bastids can't goof on ya then. Hope you can get this settled to your satisfaction.

Old 06-18-2005, 06:18 PM
L8X

thanks chain, it's what i get for tradig in my honda i guess....

Old 06-19-2005, 03:30 AM

Yep, selling your soul to the darkside will always bite you in the ***. Sorry to hear that man. There is nothing more frustrating than cheating wicked sales people.

I recently came accross this hilarious article where justice was served by people sticking up for one another...

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....u=orbitz_blows

We should all put this dealership in its place

Old 06-19-2005, 04:05 AM
L8X

Thanks RRip! That link brought a smile to my face. I think i will reveal the dealership soon, depending on their response.

Old 06-19-2005, 04:56 AM

Do it! Lets start a new thread called "I heard of you screwing over L8X, GGC!" and everyone can post something unique, lol.

Sounds fun to me.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WARNING! The worst Dealer ever