CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Wanting a generious millioner (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/wanting-generious-millioner-150966/)

Kiwi born 02-25-2014 01:11 AM

Wanting a generious millioner

2 Attachment(s)
WANTING a generous Millionaire.

You never know your luck, there just may be a Millionaire or a very rich person out there just wanting to make a mans dreams come true :)

If you happen to be that person and want to play dream maker then NOWS your chance!

Below are 2 pics of a bike a really really want, it's for sale asking 8k. Bugger all aye.. Well it's a bottle of Dom or a bloody good lunch in some fancy restuarant to some.
Me I have a wife and kids and am a dairy farmer... Ill say no more on that :)

So awaiting all dream maker offers

Yours truly, the man who asked.

Attachment 30003

Attachment 30004

RoadiJeff 02-25-2014 06:32 AM

Looks like a nice bike but you might want to read the following in the For Sale sticky before you post something for sale.

1) You must achieve Senior Member status before posting anything for sale on CBRF. All future classifieds by non senior members will be deleted. Senior member status is achieved by 100 or more posts in sections other than "off topic" and "for sale". Post whoring in the other sections to raise post count will not be allowed either

Kiwi born 02-25-2014 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by RoadiJeff (Post 1265658)
Looks like a nice bike but you might want to read the following in the For Sale sticky before you post something for sale.

1) You must achieve Senior Member status before posting anything for sale on CBRF. All future classifieds by non senior members will be deleted. Senior member status is achieved by 100 or more posts in sections other than "off topic" and "for sale". Post whoring in the other sections to raise post count will not be allowed either

Read it again mate, I'm not selling anything.
So all your lovely welcoming words are a waste of time.

Now about that Millioner.....

Conrice 02-25-2014 12:03 PM

Is that a good deal where you're from? I don't know what the values are like in your country.

74demon 02-25-2014 01:35 PM

Creepy thread...

Read it again mate, I'm not selling anything.
So all your lovely welcoming words are a waste of time.

Maybe not, but it does resemble solicitation... and that's also not allowed.

3. Solicitation / Spam
The unauthorized solicitation of ANYTHING by means of the public forum, private messaging or chat is considered Spam, regardless of whether or not the member stands to make personal gain, and is not permitted in any case. Any member guilty of posting spam will be subject to the revocation of member account privileges.

Nice bike though.

Shadow 02-26-2014 12:03 AM

Suggest you fit offroad tyres if you find a benefactor. Cowpats and slick road tyres don't go well together :)

Kiwi born 02-26-2014 12:31 PM

Will consider the tyres Shadow :)