Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Vicodin bought my new phone?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 08:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Vicodin bought my new phone?

ive never been on any major drugs like that...besides anestetic(sp?) at the hospital...that was goood stuff

Old 05-23-2008, 08:39 AM

Sometimes Vik's mess me up and other times they don't. I'm no pill pop'er but sometimes when stressed at work I pop one and the day gets better LOL! I would like to take some wake up to a new bike LOL!

Old 05-23-2008, 09:08 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Northernfirepower

ORIGINAL: Martin_D

Vic's dont do sh*t.

Percocet =]
Bingo! That or Oxys, damn I would love some Oxys
Stay off the Oxy, my aunt ODed on that **** and she was actually prescribed for pain. OxyContin is supposed to be for people who are terminally ill. Its a way for them to cope until its time.

Old 05-23-2008, 09:17 AM

Sorry to hear bout your aunt. Yeah, everything needs to be done in moderation. They're about as strong at they get for home meds, they do their job real well. Everyones tollerances are diffrent, jd get loopy off Vic's, I feel good off 2 and three beers.

Old 05-23-2008, 09:26 AM
Banned

..i feel like im smashed..then i just get all warm and floaty untill i finally pass out
I feel like that all the time...welcome to my world.

Old 05-23-2008, 10:06 AM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

Vic's dont do sh*t.

Percocet =]
Stay off the Oxy, my aunt ODed on that **** and she was actually prescribed for pain. OxyContin is supposed to be for people who are terminally ill. Its a way for them to cope until its time.
+1 my mom is a doc, and she said its just a legal version of herion... that the fda decided to market.

My mom thinks its worthless.. she said there is no pain that a fentenol <-- think i spelled it right.. or morphine cant handle..

stay away from oxy's..

Old 05-23-2008, 03:35 PM

Vic's dont do sh*t.

Percocet =]
Percocet is oxycodone. Just with APAP (tylenol) as well. Oxycontin is oxycodone but time released. If you crush it, you defeat the time release. Vicodin is HYDROcodone with APAP. I agree it is no good too. It can get you off though if youhave noopiate tolerance. Roxicodone is instant release oxycodone with no APAP and comes in higher doses than percs. Thus being the holy grail of oxy abuse. My personal fav.
Oxycodone is perfectly safe for use. It's only adverse effects are possible addiction, and possible OD. It works as a respiratory suppressant so if you take too much it will slow your breathing down to nothing potentially. Mixing any of the opiates (any of the above as well as morphine and others) with alcohol is a big no no. Alcohol also will supress your respiratory system so you are asking for double trouble. Thats where most ODs occur. Naturally everything in moderation is safe. Some people like to add a couple drinks to their pills but not myself. Messes up my stomach.
Another thing you gotta be careful of is the APAP. You dont wanna hit or exceed 4000mg of the APAP or it is toxic to the liver. Thats why Roxis and oxycontin is so good for abusers because it has no APAP. Let's say if your tolerance requires 60mg of oxy to get high. All you have is a bunch of 5mg percs. You are ****ed. You need 12 of the percs to get high but each one also contains 500mg of APAP. You will kill your liver.
Yes, I am a recreational oxy user and do my research. Anyone need answers about this stuff feel free to ask me.

Old 05-23-2008, 03:45 PM

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

+1 my mom is a doc, and she said its just a legal version of herion... that the fda decided to market.

My mom thinks its worthless.. she said there is no pain that a fentenol <-- think i spelled it right.. or morphine cant handle..

stay away from oxy's..
How are they worthless? used as prescribed they are a wonderful painkiller. Most surgeries and accidents send you home with oxycodone. It works well. It just happens that they have a wonderful euphoria with them if you arent in pain. When you have serious pain, the euphoria isnt present unless you take more than the recommended dose for pain.
As for the fent and morphine, drug abusers will use and abuse that as well. The hardcore users seem to prefer those because they arent your typical painkillers. They are stronger.Morphine abuse is right up there with oxy. Doesnt have the great high though that most people like. Instead its a longer lasting knock your *** out downer type feeling. People like to IV that ****. Morphine is just as unsafe as all the other opiates in terms of potentially killing you. The withdrawals from the addiction actually seem worse.

Old 05-23-2008, 04:58 PM

Vicodin did no more for me than a Miller Light. Percocet hit hard and worked well.

But my favorite was Morphine. Nectar of the God's, I tell ya! Too bad about the whole time release thing. I remember just lying in the hospital bed and hitting the button until it finally gave me some more. I definately see how that stuff is so addictive- hits fast and leaves you wanting more.

Old 05-23-2008, 05:41 PM

i loved the morphine shot..to bad i had a crazy alergic reaction to it and couldnt have any more

Quick Reply: Vicodin bought my new phone?